Dimitar Berbatov

Joshyboy

'During today the English club had allowed their player the written permission to come to Florence for a medical and to sign his contract.

'The player got on the flight with his agent and on tickets paid for by Fiorentina. He never arrived in Florence. This was down to outlandish and arrogant behaviour of other clubs, who have nothing to do with fair play and sporting ethics that go even beyond the confines of fairness.

'As for the player, apart from his characteristics and his value on the field, we are happy he didn’t come to Fiorentina. He did not deserve our city, to wear our jersey or the values that represent it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2195509/Dimitar-Berbatov-transfer-Fulham-make-bid.html

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'During today the English club had allowed their player the written permission to come to Florence for a medical and to sign his contract.

'The player got on the flight with his agent and on tickets paid for by Fiorentina. He never arrived in Florence. This was down to outlandish and arrogant behaviour of other clubs, who have nothing to do with fair play and sporting ethics that go even beyond the confines of fairness.

'As for the player, apart from his characteristics and his value on the field, we are happy he didn’t come to Fiorentina. He did not deserve our city, to wear our jersey or the values that represent it.'

http://www.dailymail...m-make-bid.html

talks about arrogant behaviour of other clubs then says that he doesn`t deserve their city,or to wear their jersey.

hmmm..i think i understand why Mutu liked it there. bunch of arrogant coke heads!. 2006 Italian football scandal anyone..it wasn`t only Juve. they were found guilty in it too,just not relegated for it (had alot of points deducted instead) i know things are tight in italy with finances,tho how they blow so much money is a mystery to me but i`m sure they can be refunded the air-fare from Manchester to Florence by Berbatov.no need to bitch about it in the press.

even if they wouldn't necessarily score a lot of goals haha.

Berbatov is the kind off player that would score a hatfull against teams in the bottom half of the table.

It was a poor record against those type of teams that cost us a CL place via the domestic route last term.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2195509/Dimitar-Berbatov-transfer-Fulham-make-bid.html

That is hilarious, times are tough when your this upset over a couple of Ryan Air tickets to Florence. I bet the cheeky sod even prebooked an extra bag and use of the toilet just to ramp up the bill!!!

Ps - where is Berbatov actually heading?

Top signing for Fulham. Would´ve never fitted in our system, too slow, too lazy for a target man tactic.

He is an amazing finisher and his sense for positioning is phenominal though.

It is amazing how all the "smaller clubs" all of a sudden turn into these decent sides, at least on paper.

No easy places left to in the Premier League, with Bolton and Blackburn gone.

Veri quality player which is decent singing for Fulham.I don't know why he is singing for Fulham instead Juve or Fiorentina.The medias said that it was because his wife anted to stay in England.Actually I think that Jol was the reaoson to choose Fulham.He will be titular and Jol knows Berba very good.I wish him good luck and many goals.I'm happy enough with that he is not in Man United now.There were moments that I hate him only for that reason.Now I want to score against them for 2-1 win or something :D

Top signing for Fulham. Would´ve never fitted in our system, too slow, too lazy for a target man tactic.

He is an amazing finisher and his sense for positioning is phenominal though.

It is amazing how all the "smaller clubs" all of a sudden turn into these decent sides, at least on paper.

No easy places left to in the Premier League, with Bolton and Blackburn gone.

Not sure he is lazy, think his running style makes it appear thy way.

I actually think he would have offered an alternative for us, a plan B. If we needed someone to hold up the ball and bring our abundance of attacking quality into play then he is your man. That's certainly not Torres natural game. And his age and experience would have fitted well with our existing squad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You