Dimitar Berbatov

Joshyboy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we keep using this shit hole 4.3.3 we can never have a small sneaky poaching forward... need a bigger guy, tevez, falcao, holt, etc.

Real Madrid and Barcelona use the 4-3-3... :chai:

With a bear of an man like Messi or Fabregas as CF :ph34r:

Really?! I didn't know that!

He suffered from homesickness, his wife endured a miscarriage and he was also caught up in the terrifying machete hold-up in former Chelsea star Juan Sebastian Veron's house...

That's from an article in the mirror,the first one I could find. Remember him talking about being sorry to leave CHELS but the factors above forced his hand

• 6 months later...

Bump this.....

Guy is perfect for us, would accept a squad place, links up well with midfield and is comfortable with his back to goal. His age is perfect as it would allow Lukaka to develop and make the step up in a few years. Plus his value is reduced, can't see United wanting 5 strikers on their books.

Sign him, Tricky has spoken.

Would take Berba in an instance, hes 30 or 31, got 2 years left in him at the highest level but still what he has in technical ability and footballing intelligence age doesn't really matter. Lukaku would hopefully become good by then and him and Sturridge could fight it out for the main striking role as I imagine Torres will be even shitter in 2 years.

need a bigger guy, tevez, falcao, holt, etc.

Wait we need a bigger guy upfront? Why say Tevez and Falcao then!! Tevez is 5 ft 7 and Falcao is 5 ft 9.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/spurs-should-snap-up-dimitar-berbatov-and-end-fergies-cruel-treatment-8062689.html

Couldn't agree more, never realized Berbativ has roughly a 2:1 strike rate at United, he can hold up the ball bring others into play, score goals and is cheap!!! HELLO!!!

Stick a bid in, I Berbatovs PR agent have spoken.

We're not going to sign a 31 year old striker lol.

Why not? The last thing we need is a young striker with Sturridge and Lukaku at the club.

Berbatov as a back-up striker for the next two years would be great. By that time, Lukaku would be ready to actually play a part in the first team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You