Don't judge a book by it's cover - especially John Terry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, never believe the tabloid shit about him...

Everybody makes mistakes in life, but he's held up more than most.

That's what really fucks me off about England, we love to trash people - over here in Austria they respect all their famous people - nobody ever says a bad word about Arnie, Herman Mayer etc.

Well done JT! :)

He's really two sides to the coin

One half shady - so many stories surrounding him cheating on his mrs, stripped of captaincy for england twice, wayne bridge, anton, done for assault, urinating in a bar etc.

Other half shiny - helps the youth kids, does alot for charity, helps other players settle in, true captain

He's really two sides to the coin

One half shady - so many stories surrounding him cheating on his mrs, stripped of captaincy for england twice, wayne bridge, anton, done for assault, urinating in a bar etc.

Other half shiny - helps the youth kids, does alot for charity, helps other players settle in, true captain

IT's just because he is in the public eye. I've shagged my best mate's ex (She was hot!) Pissed on more things then I can count, belted more blokes then i'd like to admit and occasionally make a racist statement about how bad asians drive.

I consider myself an awesome bloke! .. :D

Awesome read! Thanks for translating!!

At the end of the day people need to remember that's he's just a person with faults and good traits like everyone else. He is not GOD, he is not a superhuman. He's allowed to make mistakes like everyone else.

From what I've seen following him on instagram he is a really cool down to earth person and kudos to him for being so down to earth and caring to both fans and teammates.

he`s Wise II pretty much . Wise done the same before him with everyone,including JT when he was a kid.

disappointed by the comments regarding Marcel could be alot of reasons for that..e.g. experienced superstar player,thinks he`s above others who aren`t,doesn`t want youngsters to succeed too quickly as scared of losing his place to one so sees them as the enemy.etc..

there`s more reasons i can think of too but be best to leave it at he just wasn`t a JT/Wise style of captain.

• 7 months later...