Don't judge a book by it's cover - especially John Terry

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical, where is that Moderator Steve now, anytime I say a little thing BANG warning, anytime someone else says something negative he's hiding away somewhere >.>

That attitude will get you no where fella, just get on with it. Not everyone will agree with your opinion.

This guy is what I consider a real man in the current footballing world filled with whining asses like Pepe, Nani, CR, Busquets, etc. (there would a really LONG list). IMO, a great man is not one who does not make mistakes. He is the one who accepts the backlash of his mistakes and bounces back harder and with higher drive..in the most adverse conditions! I really hate the english "fans" booing him and Ashley, who have served the national team with pride and commitment, for reasons that most of those "fans" could be caught supporting/guilty of in their own personal lives!

This is one football player who inspires me to be strong and defines what being a man really is!

Just telling it like it is

No you aren't. Steve has a life outside the forum, he doesn't follow you about checking up on what you've said and other's have said to you.

I understand you was joking about with your original post, but others may not see it like that. Just take it on the chin and get on with it, no need to be a twat about it.

No you aren't. Steve has a life outside the forum, he doesn't follow you about checking up on what you've said and other's have said to you.

I understand you was joking about with your original post, but others may not see it like that. Just take it on the chin and get on with it, no need to be a twat about it.

Hmm so everyone else can act like a jerk but not me, hmm yeh that seems fair....>.>

Typical, where is that Moderator Steve now, anytime I say a little thing BANG warning, anytime someone else says something negative he's hiding away somewhere >.>

If it was too long to read, why even post in the topic?

I understand it was a joke, but it seems kind of pointless. But saying that the post calling yours stupid was also kind of pointless.

It is kind of a Catch 22. Don't worry about me, I'm just rambling.

Hmm so everyone else can act like a jerk but not me, hmm yeh that seems fair....>.>

Do you know how much time it takes to translate something as big as that? I was translating some interview 5 times shorter and it took me more then an hour.

Show some respect at least to MGuerreiro by liking his post if you are too lazy to read something good you probably don't know of about our captain.

Nobody has anything against you and all members are equally treated so if you have been warmed by an administrator it was done for a good reason.

Artinho has a point. If it's too long to read for you, then don't read it and move along. What you said made absolute zero contribution to the topic being discussed and is a waste of a comment.

Incredible, I say a little joke, someone attacks my post, I defend my self, everyone turns on me... Bravo everyone, Just Bravo.........

No one's having a go at you. I was merely offering advice. Just leave it there and take it on the chin, just making it worse for yourself now...

Do you know how much time it takes to translate something as big as that? I was translating some interview 5 times shorter and it took me more then an hour.

Show some respect at least to MGuerreiro by liking his post if you are too lazy to read something good you probably don't know of about our captain.

Nobody has anything against you and all members are equally treated so if you have been warmed by an administrator it was done for a good reason.

Oh, c'mon lad. You act like a little child... Nobody has nothing against you, it was really unkind from you to write this (even if it was a joke), because poster put a lot of work into translating original article. Keep non-sense comments to yourself.

Kostas, Terminator and that brazilian dude are also making controversial comments, but nobody says they're stupid, because they have their own arguments to write as they do.