Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Just a gut feeling on Brazilian players in general being better than their English Counter-parts. I think its something to do w/ all of the World Cups that the Brazilians have won & having better players than the English in general. Of course you can point to 1966, but for the most part Brazilian players are better than English players.

So if I say apples taste better than bananas, it has to be true, just because I haven't eaten any banana that tasted good?!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a gut feeling on Brazilian players in general being better than their English Counter-parts. I think its something to do w/ all of the World Cups that the Brazilians have won & having better players than the English in general. Of course you can point to 1966, but for the most part Brazilian players are better than English players.

So, according to that gut feeling, Kléberson is better Lampard because he's Brazilian and has been part of a World Cup winning squad.

Looks like you can only like or dislike Piazon.

Agree with you mate the f@@n thing is that it is turning into that type of reaction for fucks sake who does he play for? More importantly whether he performs or not. Its all about that isn't it's about Chelsea FC as a collective or perhaps I am naive and missing something?

IMHO I believe the reason for JT not playing is due because of his first day in court. It will be on Weds. I do believe AVB has said as much.

Apparently he won't be in court, his lawyer will plead not guilty and the case will be adjourned

I'm not biased by either England or Brazil but judging Piazon to be a better player than McEachran because of his nationality is just ridiculous. McEachran has shown immense potential and I think he could easily become world class. He's played in the PL, not alot, but in every single game he has shown that he can become a fantastic player. Piazon has not once in his life played a game in the first team. Sure, Piazon is a great potential. But as thing stands, McEachran has shown much more than Piazon and there is NO basis for judging Piazon to being better than McEachran. Especially not because of nationality!

I think it has something to do with his name and looks... just because he has a Z in his name and looks like Kaka doesn't mean that he is a hybrid of Zidane and Kaka :P Although his name is more suitable for a football star, Piazon sounds better for a footballer than McEachran :D Can't think of (m)any legends with Mc before their surname. yeah, that probably rules him out.

Steve McManaman.