Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Piazon is a better talent than Josh, so please don't compare the two. I excited, but I don't want a start for him. Maybe a 15 minute run out in the 2nd half would be kewl.

You've based this on 3-4 reserve games....

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piazon is a better talent than Josh, so please don't compare the two. I excited, but I don't want a start for him. Maybe a 15 minute run out in the 2nd half would be kewl.

LMAO. you have no basis for this argument at all.

-----------------Cech--------------

Ivanovic----Luiz--Cahill----A.Cole

-------Romeu----------Raul-------

-----------------Mata----------------

Sturridge------------------Malouda

----------------Lukaku---------------

Torres and Lampard hopefully around the 60th minute, if Lamps is fully fit.

Jesus a few injuries and our midfield looks in all sort of trouble.

Main reason I want Lukaku to play is due to being worried, that Swansea will have more possession than us, and thus we need to go route one football because of the missing people in our line up. This is our best option right now against teams that know how to play dispossession football.

I know the English feel that I am wrong, but I am telling you the Brazilian will proved that I am right.

And how many games have you seen Piazon play? a couple of youtube clips is my guess.

He's only played a few reserve games, and already people are over-hyping him. Kakuta all over again?

also could you elaborate on why you feel that way?

Just a gut feeling on Brazilian players in general being better than their English Counter-parts. I think its something to do w/ all of the World Cups that the Brazilians have won & having better players than the English in general. Of course you can point to 1966, but for the most part Brazilian players are better than English players.

Just a gut feeling on Brazilian players in general being better than their English Counter-parts. I think its something to do w/ all of the World Cups that the Brazilians have won & having better players than the English in general. Of course you can point to 1966, but for the most part Brazilian players are better than English players.

But that's baseless on Piazon.

I think it has something to do with his name and looks... just because he has a Z in his name and looks like Kaka doesn't mean that he is a hybrid of Zidane and Kaka :P Although his name is more suitable for a football star, Piazon sounds better for a footballer than McEachran :D Can't think of (m)any legends with Mc before their surname. yeah, that probably rules him out.

I should point out that just becuase he has travelled to the squad, does not man he wll be on the bench. Youth players have oten travelled with us to watch by the stands.

I'd put money on him not being in the match day squad. Just to be included in the first team travelling squad is good experience at the age of 18.