Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swansea are very strong at home.. as Arsenal clearly saw when they went there! If anything, I'm thinking more along the lines of a draw here!

Ramires can't play in this one, so we'll miss his surging runs in midfield... we need to play Romeu at DM to conduct a bit of cover at the back, and then have Meireles and Essien as central mids! That's my reccomendation!

I'm so worried about this game but i'm so looking forward to it. Why am i worried? They have a whole host of Championship players, they're welsh, they have the worst away record in the league (i know they're at home but if u have the worst away record, u can't be that great) and i saw them at home against QPR and looked very average. They deserved to lose. Yes, they played well against Arsenal but Arsenal were just shit on the day and they aint gonna play that well every 1 or 2 games because they are a bottom half team which means they aint consistent. They've just came up from the championship for christ sake.

I know we're playing far from good but we can win this game if we play 80% of what we can i reckon (We'll probably get humped now).

But ffs, we're 4th, they're 13th. COME ON, we're better than them.

Anyway, i think Lampard will be back so i think he has to play Lampard, Essien and Romeu in the middle.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill/Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien - Romeu - Lampard

Sturridge - Torres - Mata

I think people are not optimistic because lets face it this is probably the worst Chelsea side since Roman took over. Rami an't going to be there and it's just heartbreaking because AVB will be blamed for this. I don't think we're going to win tomorrow, I really hope we do but I cant see it. We'll probably get a draw !