Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

It will be easier against Swansea at least...they won't close down like Norwich and there will be goals. It's a must win game and we should really win it. Hopefully Ivanovic will start.

Clean sheets:

1. Man U [11]

2. Swansea [9]

3. Tottenham, Man C, Newcastle, Liverpool [8]

7. Arsenal, Stoke [7]

9. Chelsea, Sunderland, Fulham [6]

12. Aston Villa [5]

13. Everton, West Brom, QPR [4]

16. Wigan [2]

17. Norwich, Bolton, Wolves [1]

20. Blackburn [0]

On top of that, we've only scored 7 goals in our last 7 league games, and of those 7 teams we played against, only Tottenham was a strong side.

On top of THAT, we've been shut out three times this season so far: vs Stoke, vs QPR and vs Norwich all of them AWAY from home. Notice how all of these teams are supposedly relatively weaker sides in the league.

And it's not just stats. Swansea's a very coherent team, and many of their players are both tactically and positionally aware, especially their two centre backs, Monk and Williams.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gana be a horrible game! Need to up our performance for definate and a win!! A nice big ole win be nice! But I'll take a 1-0 just long as we get the points!

Espically seeing as we play Man U on Sunday and need to keep a gap between us and Arsenal and keep up with Spirs!

Edited by Laylabelle

This might be painful, they are playing great football and we're playing shit football. I'd probably go as far as to say that Swansea could be favourites to win the game because i can't see where we're going to score from and our defence has been as dodgy as i've seen it for a while. Watching them against Arsenal worries me a bit but then again, Arsenal probably made them look better than they really are.

I'll be VERY surprised if we win this game if i'm honest.

oooh, tricky, tricky match. The swans are a decent side that like to keep the ball on the turf and play a very attacking game. Best chance we'll have is to get at them early and stay at them but experience tells me we wont do that so unfortunately I'm expecting dropped points. KTBFFH

I can see us losing this one TBH. 2-1 to Swansea and AVB on the sidelines clapping like the clown that he is.

The only clown here is you, thinking he is a smartass, on a 1000 or less maximum wage and thinking he got God's robe(whilist the clown can make you swim in money) . Shut up and watch the team, this is what it is under Boas, this is what it will be till the end of the season, if you don't like it, just don't watch!

Hope we just win 0 - 1, we did a 0 - 4 against the Mega Vorm in the first half of the season. Could we beg on Torres or not? He scored against them last time..plus United and they are next ? Could pray for him.

P.S.

Yeah I know you're gonna ask me if I am a child.

Yhhhhh well i'm one positive son of a gun and i'm going to say 22 - 0 .. Torres to score all of them putting him top goalscorer of the BPL. This is definatley going to happen lads, mark my words!

Yhhhhh well i'm one positive son of a gun and i'm going to say 22 - 0 .. Torres to score all of them putting him top goalscorer of the BPL. This is definatley going to happen lads, mark my words!

I am first doubtful if we will score more than 1 goal ... 22-0 :blink:

I am first doubtful if we will score more than 1 goal ... 22-0 :blink:

Call me a dreamer but i just got a feeling Torres is going to score 22 goals against Swansea this Tuesday!