Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why people compare all those stats? I want Pogba because I saw him and he was amazing every time, he is young and fits our midfield perfectly. Not because he has 7.5 or so rating on whoscored...

This aint fifa

Well, he is a beast on fifa too :D

Just looking at that and Pogba has a 7.51 rating. Mile Jedinak has a 7.55 rating. He also manages 1 more tackle and 3 more interceptions per game.

Think we're missing a trick by not trying to sign a player who is scientifically proven to be 0.04 better, although his age might be against him.

I see your point (sarcastic as it is), but a better comparison for Jedinak would be matic, as pogba is more offensive (which can be seen if you compare offensive and passing stats, how does jedinak do then?).

What a signing this would be.

My current transfer muppet signing.

I want to see just how dominant our midfield would be with he and Matic. Pace, power, great ball retention and link up play, and goals. We'd have tremendous balance in our side.

I like Pogba a lot. I agree that he is the player with more similarities with Toure, and Ithink he is the right kind of player for us.

I think that Juventus has a problem in the midfield... Too many great players in the center midfield and they wanted to play them all in the starting eleven, I think Pogba and also Vidal had more diffilculties because Juventus midfield is a little strange, the midfielders need to play really wide because they have no wingers. They do their role well because they are realy good but I think they would play better in our 4-2-3-1.

A pogba - matic partnership would dominate almost every midfield in the world. Hell Pogba, Matic, Ramires would be a fucking midfield DYNAMO! It almost makes too much sense for Chelsea not to at least submit a bid.

I wouldn't flinch at the idea of taking every penny from the David Luiz sale and throwing it at Juventus. 48m is a heck of a lot of cash! They would have to at least entertain it.

Juve has a problem with their system in Europe, their 3-5-2 is not going to cut it against European competition. Because their opposition can double up on their WB all day and create 2-1. I think they are trying to buy wide players like Alexis Sanchez and Cuadrado so they can play 4-3-3. So maybe that is the trade off that will force them to sell one of Pogba or Vidal.

Hazard and Pogba are two most talented players on their positions, it would be amazing to have them both here. Pogba is quite marketable too. And young, would be our steelwart for next 10 years.

Juve has a problem with their system in Europe, their 3-5-2 is not going to cut it against European competition. Because their opposition can double up on their WB all day and create 2-1. I think they are trying to buy wide players like Alexis Sanchez and Cuadrado so they can play 4-3-3. So maybe that is the trade off that will force them to sell one of Pogba or Vidal.

While I agree with you, I honestly can't see Conte giving up on 3-5-2, even if just in Europe. He's done wonders with Juve, but he isn't exactly known for being tactically pragmatic which is a large part of why the team has not done great in Europe or even in the Coppa Italia.

Pogba would be awesome. Can create, and has a knack for scoring absolute screamers. He's athletic, young and tough. Plus Man U fans would hate us:P

Pogba is a very talented young player, but I think we would be better off with a more experienced player like a Vidal/ rakitic

Half time in Paris. France 1-0 Norway. Pogba with the goal.

Great talent this guy and what a presence on the pitch. Really hope Mourinho will get this lad, only sky is the limit for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGhopG7Gl94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4_ZO7qNRU

I don't see any reason for juve to sell pogba if they want to play 433.

Their midfield shape does need to change

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You