Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Gary Cahill

BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does not deserve to play at all, yet the first name on the team sheet. And now with the other red card, he is well and truly back ffs.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Conte likes his defenders to be able to play out from the back and yet, he continues to select Cahill. Why? He's by far our weakest defender when it comes to playing with the ball and he doesn't even use his left foot! And I don't even see what we will miss defensively when he's not in the XI. Looked solid and arguably even better against Spurs, Everton and Leicester without him.

This I dont't understand. Cleary he is not suited to play 3 at the back, and now it looks like we have rudiger who is more comfortable there yet he is still starting.

I understand that he is one of our key player last season and he is big part of our title winning team but it is new season it should be clean slate but it has never been the case. Past merit always count

9 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Because its not just about the team isnt capable of scoring or about concede a goal. But we already seen so many games of him, to understand cahill makes our build up play constantly poorer, make high pressing ineffective, bad when get pressure and slow. So the other player around him must ready to cover his limitation. An that hold back the team massively

• Like 3
3 hours ago, dimmas said:

Because its not just about the team isnt capable of scoring or about concede a goal. But we already seen so many games of him, to understand cahill makes our build up play constantly poorer, make high pressing ineffective, bad when get pressure and slow. So the other player around him must ready to cover his limitation. An that hold back the team massively

To be honest, you should stay away from Dan Levene's and Garry Hayes' tweets. They are insufferable.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

To be honest, you should stay away from Dan Levene's and Garry Hayes' tweets. They are insufferable.

It's impossible to read "Dan Levene" and not post "FUCK DAN LEVENE".

FUCK DAN LEVENE.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Fucking Cahill, get the fuck outta our club you has been. Captain my ass, I want to believe it wasn't Conte who elected him as captain. What a joke.

Hasbeen? He was dogshit at bolton lmao

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Hasbeen? He was dogshit at bolton lmao

He was a decent player to have in our squad but right now he isn't needed unless those above him get injured. I need to read the story of how he got to be Captain this season. Surely everyone knew his legs were fading why make him Captain when he is in the twilight of his career. 

Honestly didn't think he did anything badly today. Sure Rudiger was in good form beforehand but Cahill didn't really make any sort of mistakes of note defensively for me. David Luiz on the other hand makes an absolutely ridiculous tackle that was unnecessary and hinders us for the next 3 games but Cahill is still the bad guy. Sure his passing maybe isn't exactly class but seen a lot of morons on twitter say we drew because he was playing but we drew because first half we were shit and second half didn't create any major chances. Nothing to do with a left sided center back. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly didn't think he did anything badly today. Sure Rudiger was in good form beforehand but Cahill didn't really make any sort of mistakes of note for me. David Luiz on the other hand makes an absolutely ridiculous tackle that was unnecessary and hinders us for the next 3 games but Cahill is still the bad guy. 

CB is the best area of our squad, if we had the squad of say last year I'd be extremely annoyed at Luiz but I'm just excited that Christensen gets a go now.