Gary Cahill

BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Juventus closing in on a €10m move for Benedikt Howedes from Schalke. Guessing that Gary Cahill move isn't happening? #CFC

:(

Howedes is actually a decent player, 10m for him is again GREAT business from Juve, if it's true of course. He is CB, but is also capable of playing as a RB.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Juventus closing in on a €10m move for Benedikt Howedes from Schalke. Guessing that Gary Cahill move isn't happening? #CFC

:(

If people actually believed that Juventus are interested in Cahill, then they seriously need a brain check...fast!

• Like 4
On 8/26/2017 at 4:25 PM, mccg said:

1FBvz9XXS7qgEPDQ8cgk_whispers.JPG

Can't believe Gary got a top 10 entry lol followed by lmao

Do journos just pull out these numbers with decimal points out of their arses?

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Show some respect for our captain

cahill will  always have my respect what he won at Chelsea but he's just not good enough to be on the starting 11 

• Like 2

Don't think he did anything badly tonight except for that stupid yellow he got in the first half. He probably won't start against Arsenal because I think Conte will be looking at how well Rudigers done and be thinking well do I change a winning team from the PL or play someone who is lacking match rhythm. 

I think Gaz has got a fair amount of stick for a few years now a lot of which is underserved and I think he and Azpi were the natural choices to be considered for being captain. Fair enough Azpi probably better player but I think we seen last year Gary more than capable of being a very good captain. Also, I get why people want to see Christensen take his place in the starting 11 and have done for a few years now but Andreas showed tonight that he is the man to take Luiz's role in the middle of that back 3 eventually I think, he's so calm and collected, steps into midfield and plays the ball about nicely as well as being very solid defensively cleaning up behind his partners if he has to. 

On 13/08/2017 at 6:26 PM, xPetrCechx said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

20767730_10210326300662390_1131154999819754826_n.jpg

If Cahill is getting a banner surely we should make banners for many other players? I'm thinking a Mikel one might as well go up. 

• Like 1