DavidEU
Followers 2

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s actually worse than I thought.. Drogba wrote ‘Blue Till I die’ on the dressing room white board and left the country, Ashley Cole rejected Liverpool and left the country. Frank Lampard, the man

He looks like a muppet now. Not winning anything at City while tarnishing his status over here and making New York fans angry. Well that was some decision Frankie.

Genuinely can't believe people are defending him going to our direct rivals for the league. He's going there to train? Yeah because he can't run in America right.

Posted Images

At Chelsea? Can't see anyone in our starting XI that he'd displace.

In all fairness for all the minutes Ramires got Frankie could easily have taken that role and we would have kept our legend and stopped all of this heartache with what happened. He would have been a viable no 10 option too for when Oscar was not on par, as how he played for City when Toure was out.

• Like 1

Oh this is still a thing?

Course he deserves respect for what he contributed, to suggest otherwise is as bad as how Real treated Casillas tbh.

• Like 2

We dont have any idea WTF went on at the end.

We get two totally different stories from Mou. One saying he was offered the same as JT and Cole but he turned it down. The other one sounds total BS to me saying “the nucleus of the team that has to be developed, if you have a big player like Frank we would stop the development of the other guys.”

Pelligrino says he wasn't offered any contract and said he wasn't needed. So we were snidey bastards and bent all the FFP rules and loaned him free. We were total wankers. wanker%203_zpswet2eg68.gif

Lamps says "I would have obviously stayed if Chelsea had offered me another year, there was no reason for me to leave.Yes, I wanted to play a bit more regularly but I'm not stupid. If Chelsea had given me a new contract it would have been mad not to take it at the time. It wasn't that I didn't think I could still do it. If I felt like that I wouldn't have gone to City on loan. I had a chat with Jose Mourinho and both he and the club were always great with me. The decision was made, and I don't know who made it."

He can lie how much he wants... nothing will take his 211 goals for the club.

or some of his assists. Like the one vs Barcelona where he depossessed The So-Called Great Messiah, sent a perfect 50 yard pass to an streaking Ramires, who in returned setup the Game winning goal for Didier Drogba to score. I will remember Supah Frankie for plays like that where CFC were able to overcome the odds when everyone, including some of their own fans counted them out. When Supah Frankie played for CFC, The Blues always had a chance to pull out a result.

• Like 1