Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I am not sure this season. I saw him dribble pass player last year and made a cross.

Nope cleverly and carrick is the main partnership. Scholes come from the bench most of the time. He is still the best passer in epl. Saf always play him when he want to boss the game.

As I stated, but Scholes and Cleverly have started the same amount of games. Thats once instiance, Lampard probably did that last season too.

Your argument is completly wrong. You clearly don't watch enough of United to even hold an educated discussion about them.

As I stated, but Scholes and Cleverly have started the same amount of games. Thats once instiance, Lampard probably did that last season too.

Your argument is completly wrong. You clearly don't watch enough of United to even hold an educated discussion about them.

Cleverly has started five of last six game but for some game where saf need to boss the game he will play scholes.

Let's stop discussing about manu player in lamaprd thread wrong place.

Let's comeback to lampard. Like i said I expect us to buy one passing midfielders next season and depend on his type he will play next to ramires or mikel. In some game where we need different type of player can we play lampard of course.

I endorse this quote 100% - 'To let a player of Frank’s importance go when he has at least 2 years to give on the pitch is criminally insane' Here is the rest of http://chelseafancast.com/2013/01/a-message-to-you-romanas-the-specials-nearly-said/'>Chidge's Blog entry, but it's geared more to the current decision making of Mr. Abramovich.

I endorse this quote 100% - 'To let a player of Frank’s importance go when he has at least 2 years to give on the pitch is criminally insane' Here is the rest of Chidge's Blog entry, but it's geared more to the current decision making of Mr. Abramovich.

Would he even make it on to the pitch? Think about it. At the moment he's behind Ramires and Mikel in the pecking order.

Seeing as how the club is looking for a DM and a deep lying playmaker they will get pushed back into rotation roles leaving Lampard as just a squad player and i haven't even included our young talents like Debruyne, Oscar and mceachran.

Giving Lampard a 2 year deal makes no sense what so ever. It wouldn't help us and would actually hinder our younger talents.

I endorse this quote 100% - 'To let a player of Frank’s importance go when he has at least 2 years to give on the pitch is criminally insane' Here is the rest of Chidge's Blog entry, but it's geared more to the current decision making of Mr. Abramovich.

I think the most telling thing is that all his time here , Roman has never once spoken to the fans .. It certainly adds to the impression that the fans have no importance.

He should note our Queen gives a personal message every Xmas and at other times .

Would he even make it on to the pitch? Think about it. At the moment he's behind Ramires and Mikel in the pecking order.

Seeing as how the club is looking for a DM and a deep lying playmaker they will get pushed back into rotation roles leaving Lampard as just a squad player and i haven't even included our young talents like Debruyne, Oscar and mceachran.

Giving Lampard a 2 year deal makes no sense what so ever. It wouldn't help us and would actually hinder our younger talents.

Because dude is a Chelsea Legend - Supa has even stated he would take a pay cut - no reason do dump him like he is not a piece of dirt

Because dude is a Chelsea Legend - Supa has even stated he would take a pay cut - no reason do dump him like he is not a piece of dirt

So therefore we should just give him a contract regardless of the fact that he'll contribute almost nothing to the team ?

You give players new contracts when they can still help the team.

Give him all the respect he deserves. Cheer, applaud, sing his name, give him a going away match,round around the stadium...

But he won't help the team anymore so he shouldn't get a new contract. Sorry but people are looking at this from a far too emotional point of view.

So therefore we should just give him a contract regardless of the fact that he'll contribute almost nothing to the team ?

You give players new contracts when they can still help the team.

Give him all the respect he deserves. Cheer, applaud, sing his name, give him a going away match,round around the stadium...

But he won't help the team anymore so he shouldn't get a new contract. Sorry but people are looking at this from a far too emotional point of view.

Why can't he help the team? It can't be a fitness thing as he is still one of the fittest out there, and there is no one in our team who i would want more to come on in the last 20 mins and make an impact... He can definitely help the team, with his experience and his talent that is without question. I.e. He was pretty useful vs everton i think...

The situation is an absolute shambles. I respect the clubs decision in letting Frank go, financially you can see the logic behind it & for the rebuilding process under a new (and hopefully long term) management team. But the way the situation is being handled is ridiculous, from both the club and the player (resulting in the leeching media).

Tbh, I don't think you can speak about financial logic with Roman.

If he wants to restrict all the expenses, then why would he hire 18m£/y Guardiola?

If we release Lamps, finances won't be a reason for sure. It would probably only be Roman's wish for rebuilding this team.

And that is a huge mistake because we CANNOT replace Lamps. We don't have that player yet.

Why can't he help the team? It can't be a fitness thing as he is still one of the fittest out there, and there is no one in our team who i would want more to come on in the last 20 mins and make an impact... He can definitely help the team, with his experience and his talent that is without question.

Sorry i just don't see him having a big impact anymore. Like i said a couple posts back. He's behind Ramires and Mikel in the pecking order. Seeing as we're going to invest heavily into our midfield they will become rotation players. If Lampard stays he would be a squad player. Not to mention Oscar who's gonna need game time in our midfield if we want him to develop. + Debruyne and Mceachran who are looking for a spot in our squad.

How usefull was he in all the other games ? QPR game ?

Edited by Belgiannutt

Think he'll go to America. He(and his family) wouldn't have to learn a new language, They offer a lot of money for experienced european football players and it would still be a decent level.

Plus his girlfriend wants to leave England start a TV career over in America, so at least thats one big plus if Lampard leaves!