Chelsea 1-0 Sunderland

BlueLion.

David Luiz For Right Wingback. He can run with the ball, cross well and give super through balls. Ivanovic to Partner Terry...Lesser mistakes in Defence and a defensive driving force ahead through Luiz, and Cole.

wouldn't mind Luiz at right-back over Bosingwa... he would be like a kid in a candy shop with the license to go forward.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big test tomorrow for the lads. Torres in particular has to step up and show that he deserves to be a Chelsea player, this series of games without Drogba will prove to be the real litmus test to see if he can succeed as Chelsea's main man or will it be necessary to but a striker in the Summer. I hope it goes well because if he gets off to a poor start tomorrow then it could be difficult times ahead.

My Mother is going to be at this game...yes my mother, the woman who told me that Essien got player of the year...she got him mixed up with Messi. Got my dad two tickets for this game for Christmas and he brings her...my god! Love my mam really! Looking forward to this one, it won't be easy but sure they better give it a good lash! I know you all missed my important input.