Strictly PC gamer

GTA (All)

Tomb Raider II and III

NFS (most wanted, underground)

Simcity

Sims 1, 2 and 3 (plus a load of ep's)

Earthworm Jim

Fifa

Debating with myself if to get a Wii or Xbox 360....

wii is shit... May as well wait for next gen which should be the end of this year apparently.

wii is shit... May as well wait for next gen which should be the end of this year apparently.

comparable to the kinect? I've used a wii before and thought it was okay enough..... for my uses anyway which is just Mario nostalgia and fooling myself in believing i'm exercising. I've been keeping my eye on news of the next gen but its going to be expensive here. Might as well get the current one for a cheaper price and a boat load of games :D

comparable to the kinect? I've used a wii before and thought it was okay enough..... for my uses anyway which is just Mario nostalgia and fooling myself in believing i'm exercising. I've been keeping my eye on news of the next gen but its going to be expensive here. Might as well get the current one for a cheaper price and a boat load of games :D

Never used connect cos i have a ps3... The wii is alright for like party type games, and if you have a group of people, but if you want to play, things like fifa, cod, far cry GTA, GT etcm your better off with an xbox or ps3... There is the Wii U thing but i have no idea what that is like.

Never used connect cos i have a ps3... The wii is alright for like party type games, and if you have a group of people, but if you want to play, things like fifa, cod, far cry GTA, GT etcm your better off with an xbox or ps3... There is the Wii U thing but i have no idea what that is like.

I feel I will settle on the xbox with kinect so I get the movement aspect as well as the ordinary gaming one as well. I usually play on pc so that gives the pc a rest seeing as I never got around to building my own and have to co-ordinate with my brother to use his own.

I feel I will settle on the xbox with kinect so I get the movement aspect as well as the ordinary gaming one as well. I usually play on pc so that gives the pc a rest seeing as I never got around to building my own and have to co-ordinate with my brother to use his own.

Fair enough... I just realised i wrote connect LOL. Clearly not concentrating. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...