Wolves 1-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our set pieces..jesus christ so hit and miss!Used to feel confident of a chance whenever we got a corner or a free kick now days just 'meh' you know where its going to go..

I hope we get rid of this zonal marking...it makes us look like a Rafa Benitez side

If he's telling the truth then sack him now... like seriously.

I hope to God this isn't true but if it is then AVB is fucking delusional! Such a shame because he has the peidgree to be a success at Chelsea but if he can't see we need another winger and a creative midfielder then he and we are truly fucked this season! Unless they shock me and everyone else and start winning by playing this shocking style of football!

It pains me to say that too because i hate being negative ^^

Haha... AVB said... changes doesnt need. CB and maximum one more. Try to accept this, because this is the reality

Jose used to come out with that despite the fact changes were needed and we had a dozen injuries..more to do with the fact sound better to say it like that then 'I'm not going to be able to sign anyone aint getting the money' etc etc.Then end up with some crazy Torres/Sheva signing that we didnt need

Course it may be AVB is happy with what he has but makes you wonder...and bit daft if he is happy!! And that whoever he decides he wants will have a 10m bump on their price

That has nothing to do with the fact that we create nothing

I was referring to the movement of the players...our creativity is poor because Mata is too tired, which leaves only Lampard and Meireles to create half chances...

We really should bring in Josh for Raul

Must disagree ... apart from his petulant behaviour he's been a great attacking outlet, supporting Mata and Lamps and always making himself available for a pass.

He's miscontrolled practically every pass he's gotten though lol

Haha... AVB said... changes doesnt need. CB and maximum one more. Try to accept this, because this is the reality

I think he means that these are only realistic this transfer window.

No value in the market, cup tied etc (Not that CL cup tied should matter, we need players to push us up the league, never mind CL)

In summer we need a big changes, but if you go out and buy 10 players now, that would be somewhat unsettling!

The teams passing combinations has been ok, if we could add Josh to this side in the final third i think he could create a few chances. Raul has been average, he really needs to step it up ! Boswingwa is not the RB we need !

Need to sort out set piece organisation

Yeah I agree with that... our marking is poor when it comes to defending set pieces, especially when Wolves had that free kick! Luiz just ran away from his marker and he was able to get a free header at goal!

He's miscontrolled practically every pass he's gotten though lol

We're watching different games :D

The Wolves players are practically clobbering him at every 50-50. Probably looking to get a rise from him and get him sent off for doing something stupid.

Yeah I agree with that... our marking is poor when it comes to defending set pieces, especially when Wolves had that free kick! Luiz just ran away from his marker and he was able to get a free header at goal!

Ball comes towards they just seem to run in random directions leaving huge gaps