Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 hours ago, Alabama said:

This or Tchouameni...our midfield will be insane under pressure opponents will find it hard to press us...

They already do. 

I'd prefer Tchouameni as we lack a out and out defensive midfielder. 

7 hours ago, Alabama said:

Same here....but would rather Camavinga than Rice...

But won't they both keep fucking off for AFCON or whatever its called now.. could really hurt us at crucial parts of the year 🤔

As I said here previously, I don’t see the hype with Tchou, but happy to be proven wrong if he’s in blue, our blue. If we were to sign Cama instead of Tchou/Rice, then we’d definitely need to upgrade our creativity in a big big way, no issues with having Kante and Cama, pressure press isn’t even the phrase for that, but we are lacking against teams who sit back. 

14 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I love how the city mini generation around agüero Fernandinho kompany etc will remain forever unfulfilled without a CL win and how you could taste that from their tears Saturday night 😈

assuming De Bruynes stays WC into his 30's like Lamps did (he was 34yo, almost 35, his last WC season)

Pep has 5 more shots with KDB, 3 or 4 for sure, even if he does tail off at 33, 34

I must admait I am just staggered they are not going all out for either Håland or Mbappe this summer

and then grab the other next summer (if they are still available)

Mansour is the biggest heir to a TRILLION quid family fortune

money means NOTHING to them in terms of a couple hundred million here and there dropped on their hobby/PR vehicles

same for PSG

those two teams dwarf any sporting teams in human history (unless Kublai Khan or Crassus, etc were bankrolling some shit, lolol) in terms of money backing them

it's fucking nations

Edited by Vesper

Just reading reports that Sancho’s fee is rumoured to be £77m. For that price, I’d be surprised if we don’t at least enter talks to structure a deal involving a Callum loan, or even cash.

En 2/6/2021 a las 16:20, Jas dijo:

Arsenal decided to sell Martinez last summer and stick with Leno as their main keeper but they are now looking to get Onana...

was talk that Leno wanted out at Arsenal a few months ago, so maybe this is why. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

hace 2 horas, Jas dijo:

Was there? Either way, it was a dumb decision by Arsenal.

Meh, not necessarily.

I mean Leno is a pretty decent GK and so is Martinez, think hes had an incredible 18 months or so but think he will come back down to reality next season. 

Realistically its only stupid if Leno doesn’t leave Arsenal. If he does leave as the rumours reported a while back then its not a bad move. I still remember the folk on here last season desperate for us to get Onana. Pretty decent GK but, has a mistake in him. 

Edited by OneMoSalah