Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I'm I'm you now... we do not want Conte and Lukaku going to Spurs... they will be a fucking nuisance fighting for top 4.

If they buy Lukaku, Kane is gone, they waste all money on a downgrade while we avoid the donkey, I say it's absolutely perfect, hope it happens.

Edited by R2D2

20 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

If they buy Lukaku, Kane is gone, they waste all money on a downgrade while we avoid the donkey, I say it's absolutely perfect, hope it happens.

Lukaku is 20 + goals a season. He will come back to haunt us.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Lukaku is 20 + goals a season. He will come back to haunt us.

No he won't, wouldn't lose one bit sleep over this, Kane scored 23 this season and finished 7th.

Edited by R2D2

Project and Conte do not mix, he will, however, get them back into the top 4 no doubt.

the problem is that Spurs may be stuck with the Zappecosta’s of this world when they sack him after he achieves his first target.

We need a good window of selling the dross hanging around the club

So many bit part useless players on our books - massive clearout needed.

We should definitely get Rice though and move Jorginho on.

Edit: I have confidence Timo will come good and Havertz will score plenty. Wouldn't mind Haaland next season if he doesn't leave this season. Feel we are writing Timo off too early. Look at Suarez first season.

Edited by Muzchap

6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We need a good window of selling the dross hanging around the club

So many bit part useless players on our books - massive clearout needed.

We should definitely get Rice though and move Jorginho on.

Edit: I have confidence Timo will come good and Havertz will score plenty. Wouldn't mind Haaland next season if he doesn't leave this season. Feel we are writing Timo off too early. Look at Suarez first season.

Jorginho is ideal for the deep midfield role in the current system - receiving the ball from centrebacks and turning the play forward or keeping possession. Even if we add Rice, I'd look to keep Jorgi and loan Gilmour for gametime (integrate him in another year since he is also talented). Keep a midfield of Jorgi Kova Kante Rice as options for 2 or 3 midfield positions.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Jorginho is ideal for the deep midfield role in the current system - receiving the ball from centrebacks and turning the play forward or keeping possession. Even if we add Rice, I'd look to keep Jorgi and loan Gilmour for gametime (integrate him in another year since he is also talented). Keep a midfield of Jorgi Kova Kante Rice as options for 2 or 3 midfield positions.

Yeah, Jorginho just frustrates me though. He can't tackle and just gives up and picks up silly yellows and gives away silly free kicks. 

He has improved massively under TT - but still feel he is our achilles heel...

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah, Jorginho just frustrates me though. He can't tackle and just gives up and picks up silly yellows and gives away silly free kicks. 

He has improved massively under TT - but still feel he is our achilles heel...

Doesn't have to be 100% starter but if you go around the league you'd struggle to find anyone as good as him in that role

4 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Fukc Rice....Tchouameni is the answer to our midfield problem...

We will regret if we fail to sign that guy...I see him in the mould and shape of Kante in the future...

Players don't always adapt to the EPL. I would rather a tried and trusted player IMHO. Not saying he won't be great- but it's a risk.

22 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Players don't always adapt to the EPL. I would rather a tried and trusted player IMHO. Not saying he won't be great- but it's a risk.

Hence we miss out on great players..true players coming in might find it hard to adapt to the league but Rice at €80m or Camavinga/Tchouameni at €40-50m... I know the player I will go for...