Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

2 are dregs

would have a FIT if they came here

Bentancur got a lot of hype only because he was at Juve (he is oki, nothing that special)

Lamps was insane to covet Dembele

Torreira is a little mini thug pocket goon, I would love to kick him in the jacobs (he is one of those cunts who tries to do leg breakers)

Edited by Vesper

4 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Maybe Real's board are like some posters on here in that they think Alaba is cheap because they're not paying a fee. I also suspect, they have some back of a fag packet transactions, where they can sell Hazard, Bale and Jovic for decent money; similar to those around here who think we are picking up fees for the like of, Baka, Batsh*t, Barkley, RLC etc. 

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

Maybe Real's board are like some posters on here in that they think Alaba is cheap because they're not paying a fee. I also suspect, they have some back of a fag packet transactions, where they can sell Hazard, Bale and Jovic for decent money; similar to those around here who think we are picking up fees for the like of, Baka, Batsh*t, Barkley, RLC etc. 

€125m (likely over €150m once bonuses and agent fees are counted) for a 29yo (in 3 weeks) LB/CB who will insist on playing DMF (where you already have the the 2nd best, arguably, (after Kimmich) on the planet in Casemiro) is madness

completely dead money

his value plummets after this season

as a CB he is so dependent on pace, and that will start to go after 2 years or so, plus he is not a large lad (slender and only 1.80m, and I think more like 1.78m) so is likely to start to get injured more too, and is vulnerable to crosses

as a 24-25yo LB, hell yes, he is worth that for 5 years

not now IMHO

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

And then, there's Barcelona looking to get Aguero, Depay, Wijnaldum as free signings and likely pay them big wages too...

1 minute ago, milka said:

How do you manage to think about transfers , contracts when we have the biggest game in the last 9 years 😄

I always think about transfer market, it is a huge interest if mine, and nothing much left to think about in terms of CL final. We have all players healthy, we have little pressure in us for a final, and I trust Tuchel to stop fucking about with the tinkering. I am so hoping Werner and Havertz and Pulisic and/Ziyech come up with huge games, plus our MF stays strong and we play defence to our normal Tuchel level.

I am not freaking out at all. De Bruyne is key to shut down, and there are 2 wild card players who truly worry me, in terms of bounce back, Sterling and Agüero. The rest we know are all class.

Only benefit we have is that Cancelo is likely forced to play LB again, as a wrong footed player. If he was a left-footer, dog help us.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

€125m (likely over €150m once bonuses and agent fees are counted) for a 29yo (in 3 weeks) LB/CB who will insist on playing DMF (where you already have the the 2nd best, arguably, (after Kimmich) on the planet in Casemiro) is madness

completely dead money

his value plummets after this season

as a CB he is so dependent on pace, and that will start to go after 2 years or so, plus he is not a large lad (slender and only 1.80m, and I think more like 1.78m) so is likely to start to get injured more too, and is vulnerable to crosses

as a 24-25yo LB, hell yes, he is worth that for 5 years

not now IMHO

Yeah, his size was always a concern for me, although more for the being out muscled rather than fitness/knocks. 

£105m is crazy though, if he drops off the cliff like Hazard and Bale have done after a year or two that is some serious $$$ to eat yet again. 

16 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Inter need 80m? So just Hakimi and one deadwood player and that is it.

I don't think the €80m was the issue, it is the reduction of the wage bill by 20-25% that is. Because, lets be real, no one is buying deadwood these days. Hakimi at a guess probably represents about 5% max of their wage bill, so there will be more I suspect. 

That said, €60m is about £50m which sounds reasonable when you consider Chilwell and Cancelo etc. 

Edited by King Kante