Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ancelotti wanted him according to Wilkins. 

Dunno who but was a major fuck up either way, Aguero was there for the taking and we baulked to get Torres, at least he made up for it when we won CL and EL.

Edited by R2D2

13 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Ancelotti wanted him according to Wilkins. 

I find it hard to believe Ancelotti would prefer a Torres that was going downhill over a young, to-be-great striker in Aguero. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

I find it hard to believe Ancelotti would prefer a Torres that was going downhill over a young, to-be-great striker in Aguero. 

Has Ancelotti ever declined it though? Would be strange for Wilkins to fabricate that.  I wouldn't put it past Ancelotti for preferring a premier league proven player over Aguero at the time. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think he wanted him. Although he was declining, Ancelotti talked about us needing a freshness to try revive our title defence which is why I think he pushed for him and David Luiz because they were younger and different to what we had. Plus you look at the squad then, it was needing more players with different attributes to offer and younger more importantly. 

We had also made bids for them both in the summer that were rejected also. Which Ancelotti also thinks didnt help Torres.

Edited by OneMoSalah

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Konate starting his medical with Liverpool. 

Can't help but feel we are missing a trick here. The moment Tuchel feels forced to revert to a back 4, all of our defensive troubles will arise again. 

If he keeps on getting injured let them have him, EPL is not exactly kinder when it comes to physical aspect.

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If he keeps on getting injured let them have him, EPL is not exactly kinder when it comes to physical aspect.

He sorted his hip injury, and the only injury he had this sustained was from an ankle challenge. 

He and VVD will be a wall. 

57 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He sorted his hip injury, and the only injury he had this sustained was from an ankle challenge. 

He and VVD will be a wall. 

Lets witness it first then we can come back cuz I have my doubt. And VVD was rather shady in defence before he got injured.

On 21/03/2021 at 18:08, nyikolajevics said:

Why? Next to Cancelo and Benjamin Mendy? True though none of them costed 70M, onl 60 and 40.

Cancelo is a RB, just has been used at times as a LB. Zinchencko is their main LB atm. Mendy is a semi bust IMHO.

8 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

The latest on the contract extension for Donnarumma:

Milan's offer 2 year extension with €7m/season + €1m/season for CL qualification. Raiola wants €12m/season.

Think he is a bit overhyped. He played ridiculous amount of games for Milan considering his age and had the chance to make big saves as his club’s defence has been crap since he around(recently inproved maybe), but I don’t see him that outstanding, he wouldn’t improve our game IMO.

7 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Think he is a bit overhyped. He played ridiculous amount of games for Milan considering his age and had the chance to make big saves as his club’s defence has been crap since he around(recently inproved maybe), but I don’t see him that outstanding, he wouldn’t improve our game IMO.

He is free though, if we can get rid of Kepa and replace him we wouldn't lose much.