Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He is 27 already tho, only 2 years younger than Kante. If we go for a long term successor for Ngolo, he should be indeed long term.
great deal for arsenal tho, exactly what they need so they can cast aside the clown xhaka

I watched Atletico a lot and Partey is an insane player. A dynamic version of Essien.
From the matches I have seen from Rice, he is not worth 80 million Euros. In my opinion, he is not even better than Zakaria.
We need a long term successor for Kante and Jorginho. So two signings needed.
If Arsenal get Aouar next season, they may have the best midfield in the whole PL.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

250k a week? Did not know that was going to be the wage. Yikes

What do you expect from a nothing club with no CL, Partey giving up hope on trophies for the rest of his career might as well get paid good.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

I watched Atletico a lot and Partey is an insane player. A dynamic version of Essien.
From the matches I have seen from Rice, he is not worth 80 million Euros. In my opinion, he is not even better than Zakaria.
We need a long term successor for Kante and Jorginho. So two signings needed.
If Arsenal get Aouar next season, they may have the best midfield in the whole PL.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Hard to have the best MF with no AMF.

They would have Partey (DMF), Aouar (CMF), then a tonne of dregs (FOUR DMF's with Partey, lolol) and one semi oki (CMF Dani Ceballos)

I do not rate

Lucas Torreira    << they want to get rid of him <<< fuck this little goon
Defensive Midfield

Granit Xhaka    <<< overrated and a bad, bad temper, makes crazy mistakes as he has no filter
Defensive Midfield

Mohamed Elneny    <<< dregs
Defensive Midfield

Mattéo Guendouzi  << they want to get rid of him, he is a poison twat as well
Central Midfield

Joe Willock   <<< still young, but hardly setting the world on fire
Central Midfield

AMN and Saka are not really MFers, they both are far better at fullback/wingback or winger (Saka at winger, not AMN)

Seems the days of Arse being the laughing stock of the transfer window every summer and never addressing their actual needs is over. If they secure Partey they'll have reinforced all of their problems areas over the last couple of transfer windows. CB, LB, DM, and AM depth.

They've passed the incompetence torch to Man United.