Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We were bloody stupid to miss out on Telles, Will really strengthen Manure.

He makes Bosingwa look like an unstoppable wall defensively. I'd have been a lot more worried had they nabbed Grimaldo (who was my LB preference).

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's a fuck load of money for Jota, wow. For a squad player.

He wasn't even one of Wolves' best 5 players!

I rate him really highly. I would actually say he is one of their best 3 players with Jimenez and Neves and and Traore. He has brilliant dribbling ability, balance, versatile, scores goals and is only 23. The move has come out of no where really but I have rated him highly. It is just a real surprise that they did not go in for Werner... most likely down to wages but Werner is top class so...

12 minutes ago, Stats said:

I rate him really highly. I would actually say he is one of their best 3 players with Jimenez and Neves and and Traore. He has brilliant dribbling ability, balance, versatile, scores goals and is only 23. The move has come out of no where really but I have rated him highly. It is just a real surprise that they did not go in for Werner... most likely down to wages but Werner is top class so...

I rate him too, but if you would've asked me what I figured he'd go for I'd have said ~£25m. If someone had bought him for that earlier this summer I would think to myself "yeah, that price sounds about right."

33 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I rate him too, but if you would've asked me what I figured he'd go for I'd have said ~£25m. If someone had bought him for that earlier this summer I would think to myself "yeah, that price sounds about right."

But IF some consider him as overpriced I would still do it if the guys going to be great or the team. Every player we buy is a risk in one way or another. Just like gambling. Pays yer money and takes yer chance. Just that we remember our failures often.

3 hours ago, Stats said:

There is a news saying that it was 40 m in instalments, only around 5 m for first year or something like that. 

4 hours ago, Stats said:

Wouldn't that make him one of their best 4 players ? 🤔