Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I really don't like  spurs at all, but I even feel a little sorry for them as they will be when Mourinho collects his farewell check. I thought Levy was smarter than this.

Humiliating the Reguilon business.

And Bale, more madness.

4 minutes ago, prehuman said:

I really don't like  spurs at all, but I even feel a little sorry for them as they will be when Mourinho collects his farewell check. I thought Levy was smarter than this.

Humiliating the Reguilon business.

And Bale, more madness.

Id like to know whats in Mous head right now and what players he would like to buy if he was given backing.

But no - sorry - never could I feel 1 second sorry for either North London club! Detest them both. 

QUEEN-FUCK-N-LONDON.gif

FUCK-N-LONDON-CASH.gif

Last night it was said in Spain that Jorge Mendes promised to send a proposal for Semedo from a Premier League club to Barcelona.

And I honestly don't see what a club it can be.

Wolves?
In a normal world it would not make sense, in Mendes' world, anything is possible.

Bale talks between Spurs and Madrid will be tough and completely different as opposed to Reguilon. It will be a transfer and who pays what % of his remaining salary will make the difference. Spurs want Madrid to pay 50% while Real wants Spurs to pay 100% of his salary.

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Reguilon will join Spurs for €30m, Madrid will have €40m buyback clause after 2 years. Today he will have his medicals and tomorrow will be the official announcement.

So bascally its a 2 year loan and they are 10 mill up, then minus his wages and pippty poppty boom. Pointless