Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Cannot see it unfortunately. 

Teams that have been quiet this summer will go strongly for him next year.

Real Madrid - he is going to be their number 1 target.

Barcelona - if Messi is leaving next summer they will maybe go for him, plus they can offer some players to PSG like Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele...

Liverpool - they most likely do not have money for him but Salah can be a part of transfer.

Utd will go for Sancho and pretty sure Mbappe wont replace one oil club with another so City unlikely as well.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Cannot see it unfortunately. 

Teams that have been quiet this summer will go strongly for him next year.

Real Madrid - he is going to be their number 1 target.

Barcelona - if Messi is leaving next summer they will maybe go for him, plus they can offer some players to PSG like Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele...

Liverpool - they most likely do not have money for him but Salah can be a part of transfer.

Utd will go for Sancho and pretty sure Mbappe wont replace one oil club with another so City unlikely as well.

my ultimate dream lineup (impossible money-wise)

2 years from now

4 4 2 double 8

GK Oblak

LCB Theo Hernandez (its my new obsession, I think he can be converted) if not then hopefully Sarr explodes upward, if not then Romagnoli or Bastoni

RCB Upamecano or Rice

LB Chilwell with Theo as backup

RB Reece  then  Nordi Mukiele or Emerson (the Barca loanee)   as backup/rotation

Deep DMF Rice (if Rice at CB then Denis Zakaria)

Roaming DMF Camavinga (who is unique i that he very creative as well)

LW Mbappe

RW Ziyech

LCF Werner

RCF Havertz

that team, especially with our depth not listed, could win the Treble

and all of it save for Mbappe, can happen, we are getting close as it is Say we do land Rice, then its down to 4 players away Oblak, Theo, Upamecano, Camavinga, with option of Zakaria if Rice goes to CB, then Upamecano maybe is not needed as long as Rice is fine there Theo probably will not happen and he is only good IF he can be converted to LCB, so that removes another, hopefully Sarr can turn into a star

the hard ones will be Oblak (cost, and IF Mendy actually is a monster, then fuck him) and Camavinga (the planet wanting him) but I have two others who are similar, Bruno Guimarães  and Boubacar Kamara

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

RW Ziyech

You misspelled Pulisic there? -_- But Puli would probably play LW with Mbappe RW.

Btw Leonardo from PSG said that Camavinga price pre Covid was 90m euros and now less. Not to mention that next summer he will have only one more year left on contract.

So for less than 100m we would be able to buy him and Upamecano. Ofc big guys will be after them but seems that Frank and Petr have strong convincing skills. And agents Timo, Kante, Zouma, Olie, Mendy can help.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Didier Drogba takes selfie with Kylian Mbappe on stage at Ballon d'Or 2019  | Daily Mail Online

possible big transfer next summer :

Mbappe => Madrid (€180m)

Camavinga => Madrid (€70m)

Sancho => United / Barca (€130m)

Haaland => PSG / Barca (€80m)

Messi => City (free)

Kante => Inter (€60m)

and how about us? looks like if only we can get PL thropy or both of domestic throphy,,roman would splash another money to "test the water" for dream signing like Mbappe/Haaland. and i also would love if we can attract huge talent like camavinga too....

6 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

possible big transfer next summer :

Mbappe => Madrid (€180m)

Camavinga => Madrid (€70m)

Sancho => United / Barca (€130m)

Haaland => PSG / Barca (€80m)

Messi => City (free)

Kante => Inter (€60m)

and how about us? looks like if only we can get PL thropy or both of domestic throphy,,roman would splash another money to "test the water" for dream signing like Mbappe/Haaland. and i also would love if we can attract huge talent like camavinga too....

No way Madrid get both Mbappe and Camavinga, realistically they will go for Mbappe. Our chance would be to get Camavinga or Sancho depending how CHO and Ziyech do this season.

9 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

No way Madrid get both Mbappe and Camavinga, realistically they will go for Mbappe. Our chance would be to get Camavinga or Sancho depending how CHO and Ziyech do this season.

madird.png

don't underestimate madrid,,even last season they already spent over 300 million. ofcourse with installment payment,,but still they can get whoever they want. and i agree if Ziyech / CHO can't perform good we should consider Sancho for the next target,,,,