Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Good player, but most people rate him so much higher than I do....

I won't lose any sleep over him going to United at all.

Our business has been so fantastic that I'm not really bothered about him going there either. I don't think he'll be this transformative player that becomes a world beater or Ballon D'Or contender like their fans think.

He'll of course be very good and strengthen them.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Our business has been so fantastic that I'm not really bothered about him going there either. I don't think he'll be this transformative player that becomes a world beater or Ballon D'Or contender like their fans think.

He'll of course be very good and strengthen them.

He will def make them stronger and more potent, the refs will protect him unlike Eden, their dives will go even higher and the media will claim they had the best window, hell dailyfail already at it by saying how udt snubbed Havertz etc. If they sign him for 120 plus 40 for Beek that'll make it over 350M spent in 2 seasons.