Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Always assumed Sancho would eventually end up there, but as the saga has dragged on and on I had just started to think that maybe United's incompetent negotiators may have waited too long. But it looks like it'll get done.

Pretty dreadful planning for Dortmund if they sell him at this late stage, though. How can they replace their best attacking player now?

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Good player, but most people rate him so much higher than I do....

I won't lose any sleep over him going to United at all.

Ohh you best believe they would milk it till kingdom comes.......can you imagine the dive-fest we will be seeing.

If most ManU fans knew what the Glazers have been doing in the past two weeks, they would not be happy. They are spending big on the Tampa Bay Bucs. They still signing expensive players to the team and throwing crumbs at United.