Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

@F8Piraux

Chelsea representative at Stade Route de Lorient to see Rennes vs Marseille. Best players for me : Alessandrini, A.Ayew and N'Koulou. #CFC

This guy Alessandrini has some imense shot from distance. Something we lack a lot if Lamps doesnt play. However he is typical french, bit of 'show-off'. Im not even sure if he is ready to make step to a big club like Chelsea. If he suceeds though, he sure has Ronaldo's shot in his legs.

Imagine a more direct version of Hazard with less flair & pace but a much better shot. I think that basically sums him up.

Position?

We do need someone with a better shot. Mata and Hazard miss some easy attempts from time to time...

Why aren't people going crazy over the idea of us signing Alessandrini? lol. I'm not sure how he'd fit into our team (would probably be a rotation player I guess), but most proper Ligue 1 followers are saying he's been like the Hazard of this season. I have to agree. Different players; same impact .

Well he isnt 'famous world class talent'. As soon as they will check few videos, they will scream sign sign sign...

I didnt follow him closely, but because there were people saying that Rennes produces lot

of great players, I checked few games in first part of season and Alessandrini sure has great shot. But he is not finished player; or someone that we would buy and he would have imediate impact. He is still raw and also bit cocky (just his celebrating, no incidents). Would make nice cover for Hazard, but to say that he is same as Hazard, well Belhanda was brilliant last season and Marvin Martin was brilliant two seasons before. This season, nothing realy special. Hazard was great for few seasons. If Alessandrini can continue this form (for bigger club if possible), he will be some player. But its too soon to say. I saw him in just few matches, those that follow ligue1 should know better. If he comes, great, but not just to ruin his career...

Still can't believe Chelsea were fractions away from signing Neymar some time ago.

It was not our fault.

We did everyhting we could, we topped the buy-out cluase (which was 42mi euros for a 19yo) and we offered something colose to 100k/week.

He just decided to stay until the WC. Cant blame him though, look at Oscar and Lucas now!

Chief Emenalo to block Rafa signing plans.

Rafa wants to sign a holding midfielder but the board are reluctant to commit to a major signing in January.

Well, as I thought. I doubt Chelsea will sign anybody now.

How do you know this? Do you have sources?

just watch from minute 02:02. like leif said, same characters with Hazard but has a better body balance and his Left-footed is very strong. i think better than Oscar as winger... :D

fyi,,his price is £4.4 billion. maybe we can swoop with Malouda...

4.4 billion then wow, too expensive :P :P :P