Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm not discussing availability at all, but I wouldn't say it's that impossible. Very unlikely yes, but maybe in the near future he'll do a RVP? We don't know. Regardless, he would be the perfect player for the pivot.

Wilshere plays far to high up for the pivot imo. Arsenal usually play Arteta - Wilshere - Cazorla and they get overrun in games because of Cazorla and Wilsheres tendancies to play further up the pitch. That could be worked on tbh. Anyway he could be a future signing as well surely if Arsenal keep fucking up.

Remy hasn't even scored for Marseille this season and M'Vila is a pretentious diva that whines when things aren't going his way. Also M'Vila beats up little kids.

M'Vila isn't even half as good as Mikel. I've never rated him and I rated him even less after playing like a moron on the Euros.

No way those two are going to save QPR.

Only Scotch would save QPR, or at least they'd think they were safe.

Sounds sensible to me. Drogs still in, young Lukaku with a fair shot at playing times. Torres will anyway be sold at a loss and i fear it will be the only way. Lampard and Cole (especiall hm I see gong about for a good amount of time). In addition: lets get this deep playmaker by having Kdb back. Let him learn here. I know I am biased as a Belgian, but he is the genuine article. Plus: he is already ours.

Torres is a big problem not only for the resale price but his contract. He's on City-esque pay with a long term deal. So, say we let him go for 10M and then have to pay 80% of his wages for 3 years.... that's not a good deal even when he is not delivering the goods.

Well, if there are no new players coming in, then be prepared to see Chelsea fighting to stay in top 4 places.

Without any new players, currently the team is so thin, players will get tired easily by playing in so many games that Chelsea just might get into another serious slump & miss CL competition next year.

I hope, Roman sees it.

Well, if there are no new players coming in, then be prepared to see Chelsea fighting to stay in top 4 places.

Without any new players, currently the team is so thin, players will get tired easily by playing in so many games that Chelsea just might get into another serious slump & miss CL competition next year.

I hope, Roman sees it.

Yeah our squad is very thin at the moment specially keeping in mind that we will be playing on thursdays as well.

Yeah our squad is very thin at the moment specially keeping in mind that we will be playing on thursdays as well.

Also, I feel Chelsea are not attracting too many players, lately.

One may ask why ?

Managers are not knocking on Roman´s door either.

However, If I had spent 1 billion on something, I would not want too many people telling me what to do either.

I just pray something works out for the club, soon. Otherwise, Chelsea are in deep troubles, I feel.

Its looking more and more likely that there wont be anymore activity in this window.

Why?

There's 2 weeks left for godsake...

We could be in negotiations to sign 732 players from Yugoslavia for all we know.

Nothing at all to suggest there won't be any more activity

Víctor Valdés is reportedly ready to leave Barcelona. He does not want to renew his contract so the club will most probably sell him in the summer. Barcelona have known about his decision for a longer period of time. Soooo...

Who is going to be their new number one? Will they try to sign Petr Cech? Pepe Reina? Or Courtois? I would say, Courtois not available for less than 30m? :D