Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea are said to be ready to test Feyenoord's resolve in January by making a £5m bid for their 20-year-old captain Stefan de Vrij.

Full story: Metro

only a rumor but don't know much about the kid.

In my knowledge of him, he has been one of the kids that has been on the FIFA games since he was 17, always having an overall of 73 and a growth of 15. Never gets better and never gets worse.

According to EA Sports, anyway.

I just cant understand our club's love for schurrle.The guy is simply quite average and they have already rejected our bid of 23.5m(which is way more than what he is worth).

Agreed. I'd understand such a bid for the likes of Marco Reus, who is a little beast of a finisher. I'm more impressed by the guy every time I see him. Especially since he's got 10 goals from 19 games already this season from midfield, but can also play up front. A much better Hernandez I would say.

But Schurrle? I don't see it to be honest.

In my knowledge of him, he has been one of the kids that has been on the FIFA games since he was 17, always having an overall of 73 and a growth of 15. Never gets better and never gets worse.

According to EA Sports, anyway.

Yeah I've seen him on FIFA a few times, always goes to Barca/Real in 2013 on career mode.

Maybe I'll sign him and play him with Gary Cahill on FIFA then going by EA's knowledge as such it should tell me if him and "Blockhead" can play together....

:Goober:

Agreed. I'd understand such a bid for the likes of Marco Reus, who is a little beast of a finisher. I'm more impressed by the guy every time I see him. Especially since he's got 10 goals from 19 games already this season from midfield, but can also play up front. A much better Hernandez I would say.

But Schurrle? I don't see it to be honest.

A much better Hernandez? Haha, no offence but I found that comparison quite funny. If I had to compare Marco Reus to someone, it would be Cristiano Ronaldo. Now, it's more than obvious that Reus is not at Cristiano's level, but their approach to the game is quite similar, however Reus' approach is much less negative in my eyes.

A much better Hernandez? Haha, no offence but I found that comparison quite funny. If I had to compare Marco Reus to someone, it would be Cristiano Ronaldo. Now, it's more than obvious that Reus is not at Cristiano's level, but their approach to the game is quite similar, however Reus' approach is much less negative in my eyes.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I was trying to make the comparison between their movement and finishing. Obviously Reus can play on the wing and is a much better passer of the ball, but I generally never compare any footballer to Ronaldo or Messi for obvious reasons...

Amazing player.

To be honest, I don't care about him being an AMC. We need top players to rotate with Mazacar anyway.

You are right and wrong. Rotation is always needed. But all three favour playing in the AMC role, so that wouldn't make much sense. Also Piazon is coming up too.

Rafa said he tried to sign Hazard, Dani Alves and Jovetic for Liverpool... maybe a move for Jovetic in January could be on... especially with the funding we have and we're lacking a striker!

Yeah, I remember Jovetic absolutely destroying Liverpool the last time they were in the Champions League (seems like ages ago :lol:). Benitez must have been impressed and Jovetic has only gotten better since then.

Not sure how much influence the interim-manager Benitez has on our transfer targets though.

Chelsea are said to be ready to test Feyenoord's resolve in January by making a £5m bid for their 20-year-old captain Stefan de Vrij.

Full story: Metro

only a rumor but don't know much about the kid.

I hope Chelsea use de Vrij rumors as smoke screen to go after Jordy instead.