Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

All going to come down to the matches against the big teams for United’s title challenge now I think. With Ronaldo I think they absolutely batter everyone else. Will Olé be able to outwit and out coach the elite managers head to head, though? We’ll see.

Hopefully it’s a 2 year deal for CR7 and not basically a 1 season rental. Because there’s no way they’ll go after Haaland if he’s there still.

Oddly, even though Ronaldo is still great I’d be much more worried about them with a 21 year old who would be there for a decade. 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Am I missing something? Why are the United fans wanking themselves over Ronaldo he is 36 years old and not that good anymore, he isn't signing for one season either so it's almost surely means Haaland isn't going there. Good stuff for us.

Panic buy . They were obviously afraid that Guardiola would take him

They have Rashford , Martial , Grenwood , Sancho , Fernandes  Cavani  😂

no point go get another one attacker even be Ronaldo 

Edited by milka

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Am I missing something? Why are the United fans wanking themselves over Ronaldo he is 36 years old and not that good anymore, he isn't signing for one season either so it's almost surely means Haaland isn't going there. Good stuff for us.

Define 'not that good anymore'. If I'm not mistaken, Ronaldo outscored Lukaku last season? He will strengthen United for sure.

That being said, I'm actually excited about the added competition this season.

Not because rival teams are stronger, but because after a long time we seem to have a squad and manager that can give any other team a good fight. 

Remember, previous Chelsea teams faced a Man Utd team with a prime Ronaldo and Ferguson and still gave them a fight.

Get the popcorn ready.

He definitely is an upgrade on Martial but PL is not an old men's league. They are loaded with quaity attackers now even more though. Lingard, Sancho, Marital, Rashfrod, Penaldo, Penandes, Greenwood., James... scary. One should probably leave tho

United have a very scary attack now, beforehand too, with Cavani tbh.. but I would go as far to say they are title challengers now.

it’s my opinion and I can be wrong of course, but I think he smashes goals in. Don’t under estimate his attitude as well, his effect on the young players. That’s why I’d of taken him as a stop gap.

As a fan, happy to see him back in the EPL, it is what it is.