Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 26/07/2021 at 15:48, NikkiCFC said:

Henderson is decent keeper.

Back 4: AWB, Varane, Maguire, Shaw. Probably best defense in the league if you dont count us but we play with 5.

I heard now that they plan to replace Pogba with Saul so Bruno, Saul and dont know who is going to be 3rd guy? I like McTominay but not sure any of them is DM which they need.

Cavani, Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood, James and Martial is attack that should provide goals but nothing crazy.

Ironically they are Haaland and Rice (I dont rate him and dont want him here but for their boring football he should be fine) away from not having any weak links.

add (assuming they DO land Varane, which is 95% likely) Håland and Rice and a better manager

to that side and its top 5 in world easy

probably top 2 or 3 with a few extra tweaks (GK situ is not ideal, thank fuck they did not pull Donnarumma)

motherfuckers

PSG and Manure are just SURGING atm

e283cbea7bcccfeb03131f057f9673f9.png

12 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'm with you but you have the first and last words the wrong way around. Your post should start with 'Too' and end with 'to'. I realise that you copied 'To stingy' from the post you replied to but two wrong 'to's don't make a 'too'. 🙂

Yorkshire accent mate I type like I speak lmao 

I guess Chelsea will put in an official bid for Haaland when they know it will definitely be accepted. There are a lot of parties in this who dont want to lose face."

(
@JanAageFjortoft

Edited by milka

16 minutes ago, milka said:

I guess Chelsea will put in an official bid for Haaland when they know it will definitely be accepted. There are a lot of parties in this who dont want to lose face."

(
@JanAageFjortoft

Never heard him say this...where?