Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Then we can get all their players for free and we can finally become Atletico de Chelsea! :lol:

And the nominees are ...

1 Moya 13 Oblak 44 Bernabé 2 Godin 3 Siqueira 15 Ansaldi 18 Gámez 20 Juanfran 23 Miranda 24 Giménez 28 Lucas CENTROCAMPISTA 4 Mario Suárez 5 Tiago 6 Koke 8 Raúl García 10 Arda 14 Gabi 17 Saúl 22 Cani 7 Griezmann 9 Mandžukic 11 Raúl Jiménez 19 Fernando Torres

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If we just signed Koke and Griezmann I would cream my pants. That is like a fantasy scenario. A midfield of Matic, Koke and Fabregas is so awesome. Our team will be really fluid with Griezmann who is also an athletic player. With these two our football will really go up a level.

for some reason not keen on griezmann, personally like dyalaba more. Also would feel guilty raided atletico again...

for some reason not keen on griezmann, personally like dyalaba more. Also would feel guilty raided atletico again...

You like him so much you screwed his name up?

Griezmann is light years ahead of Dybala. Remember how good the last Argentinian import to the PL looked after shining in Serie A....?

as i predicted the Mad Dutchman continues to buy attackers while his defence is so CRAP

He has the whole summer to sort that out... Don't underestimate LvG.

Memphis is a fantastic signing for them. Add Gundogan and some good defenders and United will be challenging heavily.

He has the whole summer to sort that out... Don't underestimate LvG.

Memphis is a fantastic signing for them. Add Gundogan and some good defenders and United will be challenging heavily.

Their defense is still top 4 in the league in goals conceded but they've gone 3 games without scoring. They need attackers more than defenders.

People have started using Mourinho's blueprint to defend and counter against uniteds possession.

Great move for Memphis, very happy for him. Fantastic talent. I hope they're not expecting him to perform miracles though. Hazard was at a further stage in his development when he joined Chelsea, and has more natural ability. Depay could become a star in 2-3 years.

Hope the board's not sleeping. I do not expect Utd to fully challenge for the title next season, but Chels can't afford to rest on their laurels either.

They're trying to "pull a Chelsea" by getting their business done super early.

Hopefully this signing takes them out of the running for Bale if it was even possible to sign him anyways.

Depay isnt the type of signing that is going to get United any closer to us, neither is Gundogan, so i am not worried about them

Prepare to be surprised. Memphis is an elite talent. He'll be one of the best in the PL in a season or 2.

Prepare to be surprised. Memphis is an elite talent. He'll be one of the best in the PL in a season or 2.

Which winger in Europe you'd say is equal to Depay right now? i mean someone who's similar in his style of play and good as him.

Which winger in Europe you'd say is equal to Depay right now? i mean someone who's similar in his style of play and good as him.

He's similar to Cristiano, obviously not the same talent-wise though but he's a powerful, pretty technical LW that likes to cut in on his stronger right foot and shoot. He has an amazing right foot, absolute rocket. A goal scoring wing forward. He'll do really well at United IMO.

He's similar to Cristiano, obviously not the same talent-wise though but he's a powerful, pretty technical LW that likes to cut in on his stronger right foot and shoot. He has an amazing right foot, absolute rocket. A goal scoring wing forward. He'll do really well at United IMO.

he is not going to score 20+ goals in the PL and he doesnt get many assists either, i expect him to get something like 6 goals and 2 assists next season, very one dimensional player.