Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Butland would be good for 2nd GK, as would Green. Icardi we should only go after if Remy leaves imo, he's not gonna dig being 3rd choice next season.

Icardi as backup? He is good but when will people realize we need experienced players on bench and not young talents who need to play week in week out.

It's either you want a world class winger like Reus or Bale who bring something different and are big goal threats or you want another world class centre mid, in addition to Cesc. We can't have both. Will be too expensive.

Judging from what I've seen since Mourinho came back, the former makes more sense and is more of a pressing issue, IMO, our biggest issue. Signing Pedro will take us nowhere, like signing Cuadrado or Douglas Costa. That's the brutal truth We need "world class" and "consistent" in those positions behind the striker. Then a new centre back.

Revealed: The player the Premier League's big six all want to buy this summer.

He's one of the most highly-rated youngsters in the country - and English - Patrick Roberts could be winging way to one of the big boys.

5621082.jpg

He's one of the most highly-rated youngsters in the country - and English - Patrick Roberts could be winging way to one of the big boys.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/11519424/Revealed-The-player-the-Premier-Leagues-big-six-all-want-to-buy-this-summer.html

5621082.jpg

Patrick is really, really good but no ready for Chelsea yet. Should go develop else where because he won't get game time here.

5621082.jpg

He's the biggest English talent (U19), I've been following him for 2 years now. I'm sure Chelsea had look on him previously and personally I was disappointed that he signed pro deal last year. It's easy to think that Chelsea would be interested again now.

He is pace merchant, very big one, but he has skills in him as well, great left foot. And move from Fulham to Chelsea wouldn't disrupt him at all.

However, how he doesn't even play for Fulham ? 341 minutes in the Championship while he's their biggest talent for so long, I don't understand this a one bit.

Good lad for the future. However, doesn't matter where he goes from that BIG 6 group, he needs a couple of loans.

Icardi as backup? He is good but when will people realize we need experienced players on bench and not young talents who need to play week in week out.

Icardi is matured enough. He's a villain type, they grow up faster. Through his charisma, mental strength and, of course, quality he'd fit like a glove in Mourinho team.

And you need younger guys in your team. You don't want all of them to be around the same age. Diego and Remy are at their peak and Icardi has that nice gap. It's important if you don't want to all players to decline at once.

I'd be happy with Benteke as well. Mourinho likes the strong guys and he may look for replacement for Drogba. Benteke is excellent in the air and is very strong, also more accomplished technically and in a hold-up play than Lukaku. I like him and it looks that he's back.

Either of Icardi/Dybala/Benteke would do.

Lmao i was just coming to post the above ^.

I think we should sign Schneiderlin as a replacement for Mikel, and backup to Matic. IF, we sign a top class CAM/Rw on the level of Hazard.

Schneiderlin has revealed that he wants UCL Football, and will push through a move if it doesnt happen this season.

I can't stress how great it would be to see a midfield 3 of:

Fabregas Schneiderlin

Matic

If you think he had the choice between us and Arsenal, who would he choose? Easy decision. He's there for the taking if we want him, as he's definitely not staying with the Saints beyond this season (as much as I like Southampton).