Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Khedira would be a good squad player this summer, no transfer fee.

Could hold too if needed and a smarter box to box player than Rambo with less pace though.

Could partner Matic in big games with Cesc at 10.

If Mikel decides it's time to leave, I'd love to see Khedira here.

Oh yeah and he loves Mou, one of the few who didn't joined the club of cunts to betray him.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. Khedira is a perfect backup for Matic. His transfer is free and is a very experienced player for big games and the type of player that help to win trophies.

Also, as you say, Khedira and of Jose have a great mutual empathy. I remember when they were at Real Madrid and Khedira was the main soldier of Jose.

With a player like Khedira us we could afford to rest Matic for him to get better physically and mentally at the end of the season and also would get us to compete for FA cup and League Cup smoothly. For me it would be a strategic signing.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. Khedira is a perfect backup for Matic. His transfer is free and is a very experienced player for big games and the type of player that help to win trophies.

Also, as you say, Khedira and of Jose have a great mutual empathy. I remember when they were at Real Madrid and Khedira was the main soldier of Jose.

With a player like Khedira us we could afford to rest Matic for him to get better physically and mentally at the end of the season and also would get us to compete for FA cup and League Cup smoothly. For me it would be a strategic signing.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yes, definitely want him here if the HG quota rule doesn't change.

Mou loves players who wanna "die" for him, and he is an example of that, like Terry, Didier, Zlatan and many at Inter.

I remember Mou saying prior/after the game vs Dortmund:" Khedira is not available and he is vital for our play" and then Madrid lost 4-1 against Lewandowski.

Khedira when fit, is a superb player and can even start many games for us next to Matic.

Him or Matic running forward to support the attacks, with the other holding behind would be good to see.

In other games when Cesc plays deep, he could rotate with Matic. RLC could learn a lot from him too.

So, win-win-win situation imo.

Hi friend!

Yes, definitely want him here if the HG quota rule doesn't change.

Mou loves players who wanna "die" for him, and he is an example of that, like Terry, Didier, Zlatan and many at Inter.

I remember Mou saying prior/after the game vs Dortmund:" Khedira is not available and he is vital for our play" and then Madrid lost 4-1 against Lewandowski.

Khedira when fit, is a superb player and can even start many games for us next to Matic.

Him or Matic running forward to support the attacks, with the other holding behind would be good to see.

In other games when Cesc plays deep, he could rotate with Matic. RLC could learn a lot from him too.

So, win-win-win situation imo.

Totally agree with you friend!

Regards.

Totally agree with you friend!

Regards.

Thanks !

Didn't Mourinho phone to Khedira and told him to stay one more year with Madrid to come to Chelsea ? That story was in Spanish papers for sure.

Khedira at least can press, when he is in his physical conditions he can press very effectively therefore he's much much better back up to Matic or even his partner than Mikel.

We're really going all out on hitting the Japanese market aren't we. Japanese sponsor, Japanese post season tour, Japanese marketing signing.

Haha, yeah. At least they're a few hours ahead you know, we won't have to wake up in the middle of the night to watch pre-season matches :D

Could partner Matic in big games with Cesc at 10.

The only reason i dont want Khedira is because im afraid he'll start the big games next to Matic, that would be the wrong step imo. He's just a better Ramires.

If i was told he'll only be a Matic back up than i'll say yes. But i dont think he'll want it, and his wages he wants are crazy for a back up.

Fluminense's Kenedy to Chelsea for £5.8m a done deal according to Globo Esporte. The transfer was intermediated by the same guy that brought Ramires, Oscar and Willian at the club. Fluminense will get 55% of that amount, the rest will go to the investment fund that owns the other 45% of player's rights.

So... Yoshinori Muto and Kenedy.

Vitesse are seriously confused right now... "who the fuck they're giving us?"

Or Moeskroen in the belgian league if that deal comes through. I would love a belgian sattelite club tbh. The belgian league is not that great but it has a tight defensive history. If young guns can make it here, they can cope with defences.

Sterling and Clyne are only two english players that we could realisticaly buy and have great potential, but also already good. And the only two that would actualy fit in our first 11 right away.

Stones too maybe, but he is far too inexperienced for straight action.

Sterling and Clyne are only two english players that we could realisticaly buy and have great potential, but also already good. And the only two that would actualy fit in our first 11 right away.

Stones too maybe, but he is far too inexperienced for straight action.

There's been crazy talk of Henderson going around.

There's been crazy talk of Henderson going around.

I think both Liverpool and Chelsea are trying to rattle each other.

Their were sterling to chelsea reports, than oscar to liverpool reports and now henderson to chelsea reports..

I think both Liverpool and Chelsea are trying to rattle each other.

Their were sterling to chelsea reports, than oscar to liverpool reports and now henderson to chelsea reports..

Reporters will write anything to sell papers.