Wigan 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some points:

- We rely too much on Mata to create something.

- Sturridge needs to learn not to dribble so much and to keep it more simple.

- Drogba really needs to be more of a presence in the box

And this is what's annoying about Mata's drifting, we lack a threat from the left wing.. The main reason why I'm hoping for a left winger so Mata can move into the middle, the area where he spends most of his time anyway.

You're a fckuking idiot mate. If we go by 45 mins of one game, then how did we beat city, does this mean we will get relegated too? This match and napolis have NO link whatsoever

It's attitude like yours which really, really annoys me.

thanks for saying what most of us feel

Boring, boring, Wigan :lol:

Seriously they're playing a 5-5-0 formation more or less. It's very hard for us in the final third, where as the other 2 thirds it's very easy to move around. Drogba look frustrated, but he is being marked by 3 central defenders.. Typical Wigan anti-football tactics.

This might be a situation to try a Drogba & Torres combination. This is going to be a hard fought win - providing we figure a way through

Does anyone actually read my posts? I find them extremely funny and clever, yet i don't get any response nor rep! Maybe i should just be deadly serious so here goes, BOSWINGA DIE!

Townsend saying "If it (the penalty shout) was at the other end it would've been given"! yes, because if chelsea is famous for anything, it's that the ref decisions always go our way!

Taxi for Townsend straight to the Tool Academy!

Meireles has yet to convinced me. I find him reckless in his challenges, his passing game isn't up there, and he gives away the ball too much.

We do not pass the ball quickly enough. We make way too much touch before passing it, especially Bosingwa and Cole. The latter will have to have a rest, because at this rate he will soon be a poor footballer.

How can anyone blame bosingwa today!???

Players worse today:

-Drogba, has not won anything

-Cole, woeful today

-Meireles, sloppy, gave the ball away too much

-mata, woeful, no penetration, no speed, nothing