Andre Ayew

teignman

http://www.ibtimes.c...yern-munich.htm

I've seen this on several other sites, and no, not goal or tribalfootball. Apparently he is being linked with us. I've had a chance to see him play over the past couple years. Lightning pace and his finishing seems to have really come on this season. Plays on the left and can play striker. A good replacement candidate for Nico. I would imagine the price would be a bit more than what is quoted. Additionally, I cannot see Marseille selling him in the January window, but I'm definitely an admirer.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got pace but definitely not lightning pace and he plays on the left btw.

Quality player. Good on the ball, very strong for his size, nice passing ability and love the fact that he's goal threat. He's still only 21 so a lot of room for improvement and he's got good head on his shoulders due to his father.. He would be good buy and I can easily see this happen if we really want him, especially with Essien here.

We should go for him in January even though he wouldn't be able to play in the CL for us. The only downside is that we'll have to miss him during AFCON (when will that tournament finally be played every 4 years instead of 2..)

One of the best talents currently in the french league and a perfect replacement for Nico. 10m would be an unbelievable bargain, very unlikely though.

This.

Saw him play against Arsenal at the Emirates last month, and he was one of the best players on the pitch.

Remy is a pure striker even if Blanc want to make of him the right Equipe de France's winger... Ayew is more versatile, he can play, like said above, on various offensive roles but also in the midfield in a 4-3-3.

He's a very pleasant player to watch, he is really complete and gives all on the pitch, on an apparent useless pressing by example. But he has to find consistency above all

One of the best talents currently in the french league and a perfect replacement for Nico. 10m would be an unbelievable bargain, very unlikely though.

Not that it matters, but assuming he plays on the left or left midfield, surely a Malouda replacement? Can't see him staying here tbh

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You