Dressing room Clique's?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I've been hearing a lot about our squad being divided in the dressing room and thought to myself, if it was true, who would be with who? I'm pretty certain Sturridge and Torres don't get along. Who else?

Mikel hates Romeu.

Now I've been hearing a lot about our squad being divided in the dressing room and thought to myself, if it was true, who would be with who? I'm pretty certain Sturridge and Torres don't get along. Who else?

I think you should have put this thread in the "banter section"....No serious discussion will come from this m'afraid..(.seeing as how news about lack of unity in the squad come from a certain Mr. Lipton)

Which shockingly, 3 of the 4 look set to be leaving in either the winter window or the summer one!

Pretty sure all 4 will be gone by the time August 2012 comes around. But that's due to their age and/or lack of contribution rather than to "make Torres happy" lol

Malouda and Anelka are bad for any dressing room. France 2010 is a perfect example of this. They intentionaly isolated and froze out players like Gourcuff and Toulaloun.

I imagine Mata, Torres and Romeu would all be tight.

I have always imagined Ferreira to be a mentor to all the Portuguese speakers.

Yes there are groups within groups just like most multi-national/multi-lingual communities...but it doesn't mean there are gang wars going on within the club..

Malouda and Anelka are bad for any dressing room. France 2010 is a perfect example of this. They intentionaly isolated and froze out players like Gourcuff and Toulaloun.

I imagine Mata, Torres and Romeu would all be tight.

I have always imagined Ferreira to be a mentor to all the Portuguese speakers.

Malouda and Anelka have barely any say in the French squad..especially Anelka who has rarely played for France..There were reportedly disagreements with Ribery and the coach on playing with Gourcuff, but nothing more..

Yes there are groups within groups just like most multi-national/multi-lingual communities...but it doesn't mean there are gang wars going on within the club..

Malouda and Anelka have barely any say in the French squad..especially Anelka who has rarely played for France..There were reportedly disagreements with Ribery and the coach on playing with Gourcuff, but nothing more..

I just remember reading something about it. It wasn't how much influence they had, it was just how they were acting in the dressing room and out on the pitch.

I just remember reading something about it. It wasn't how much influence they had, it was just how they were acting in the dressing room and out on the pitch.

I don't believe its as bad as people think it is...there was a section of players who decided to act against the coach because he was just too bad, (and for other reasons like dropping Anelka,etc.) and those that didn't want to revolt..I've never heard of the players turning against each other (certainly not from the side of Malouda/Anelka)...I suppose Peace can tell us more though..

Anyways, here's training before the Valencia game:

Didier+Drogba+Chelsea+Training+Session+Press+rijFxW8g1wll.jpg

Doesn't look too bad...only Kalou looks unhappy here, ..

Edit: (That's the away match btw...thought it was before the upcoming match)