Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys really think Drogba played well? I find it weird seeing some members on here praising him a lot for that performance. He did okay, nothing more. It was a Torres performance (only pointing this out because of the criticism he is receiving despite having played 20 minutes combined in the last 3 or 4 games).

He did seem interested, like you pointed out, which is rare from him nowadays, but it doesn't mean he played well. Personally, I thought he was one of the least effective Chelsea player on the field, jogging around and slowing down tempo.

Do you guys really think Drogba played well? I find it weird seeing some members on here praising him a lot for that performance. He did okay, nothing more. It was a Torres performance (only pointing this out because of the criticism he is receiving despite having played 20 minutes combined in the last 3 or 4 games).

He did seem interested, like you pointed out, which is rare from him nowadays, but it doesn't mean he played well. Personally, I thought he was one of the least effective Chelsea player on the field, jogging around and slowing down tempo.

I think he did well considering he can't run anymore. It's painfully obvious that his legs are gone. He did put himself about a bit and was involved in the team's passing. Did fuck up a few moves but on the whole it was a positive performance, especially considering what we've seen from him in the last 18 months.

Probably agree that he was 'one of the least effective' though. But I think on a day like today, that's by no means a terrible thing because most players played well.

Drogba did okay today, but he was much better today than he was against Benfica or Liverpool, imo.

Benfica ? When did we play Benfica ? Is that what that fucking Albanian TV has been showing EH EH Chelsea v Benfica ? 2011 ? :angry: Or did you forget that you're a Chelsea fan today and you really meant Man utd v Benfica and you really meant Berbatov's goals against Benfica mid week ? @Lum 18 are you a :Goober:

Don't really see what Drogba did too wrong today. Didn't like the way people were singing Torres' name and 'We want Torres' while Drogba was on the pitch. It was quite disrespectful considering Drogba was really trying hard. People in the Shed Upper were criticising everything Drogba was doing and when Torres came on and was not much better at all everyone was applauding his every move.

What has Torres done in the past few games which Drogba has not to warrant the fan's backing?

Don't really see what Drogba did too wrong today. Didn't like the way people were singing Torres' name and 'We want Torres' while Drogba was on the pitch. It was quite disrespectful considering Drogba was really trying hard. People in the Shed Upper were criticising everything Drogba was doing and when Torres came on and was not much better at all everyone was applauding his every move.

What has Torres done in the past few games which Drogba has not to warrant the fan's backing?

A bunch of fans were singing Didier's name right after those Torres chants.

Torres is shit, he can only play in a team that revolves around him, he is a bit like Totti. You have to build a team round him,you have to knock the ball into space as soon as you get it for him, he can't play in a side that wants to build attacks up. That is why Villa has always been preferred for Spain since the emergence of these multiple Spanish Playmakers since the mid 00's.