Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

Have you been watching the match?

When he first came, I thought he was just a ordinary hyped youngster, but today he has really played well. Particularly the 2nd half. How many interceptions did he made? How many 50-50 balls did he managed to win? Honestly to me he has performed well and deserved the praise.

He wasn't hyped by anyone except the typical chelsea fan who bashed malaria ill drogba just like they bashed new-to-england ramires.

Romeu was far and away the worst chelsea player at 0-0 and only started playing with any real composure and reading the game with any effectiveness while we were 2 goals up. Not surprising to me because I don't have a thing for young spanish boys, and nor do I worship farca like most of you... so I haven't been shocked at all that it took til now for romeu to get a PL start. Don't be mistaken either, if we didn't have tougher fixtures and a lot of them coming up there's no way he starts this game.

At 0-0 his timing was terrible, he was out of position more than not, conceded needless fouls in bad areas, almost allowed wolves to go ahead off that corner (one of 2 times he completely missed the ball in our box, almost resulting in goals) and wasn't making good or quick decisions.

There was one moment he just played a little short backpass in the 2nd half and got a round of applause around the bridge for it. Mikel would have been booed. Whatever though, its not like the romeu lovers/mikel haters are a rational bunch, so its too be expected.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell my why terry deliberately gets a yellow card to get suspended for the LC match against liverpool? Its against liverpool. Why?

Because he wasn't going to play that game anyway and now he has a clean slate

Because we have more tougher games than Liverpool coming up. And it's the frigging Carling cup.
Because he wasn't going to play that game anyway and now he has a clean slate

Oh, i see that is the case, but is AVB really going to field a lousier side against Liverpool for carling cup?

He wasn't hyped by anyone except the typical chelsea fan who bashed malaria ill drogba just like they bashed new-to-england ramires.

Romeu was far and away the worst chelsea player at 0-0 and only started playing with any real composure and reading the game with any effectiveness while we were 2 goals up. Not surprising to me because I don't have a thing for young spanish boys, and nor do I worship farca like most of you... so I haven't been shocked at all that it took til now for romeu to get a PL start. Don't be mistaken either, if we didn't have tougher fixtures and a lot of them coming up there's no way he starts this game.

At 0-0 his timing was terrible, he was out of position more than not, conceded needless fouls in bad areas, almost allowed wolves to go ahead off that corner (one of 2 times he completely missed the ball in our box, almost resulting in goals) and wasn't making good or quick decisions.

There was one moment he just played a little short backpass in the 2nd half and got a round of applause around the bridge for it. Mikel would have been booed. Whatever though, its not like the romeu lovers/mikel haters are a rational bunch, so its too be expected.

I don't love Romeu nor do I hate Mikel. But I would start Romeu over Mikel everyday of the week. As for most of the points you made, well I'd have to respectfully disagree. But maybe I was watching a different game to you.

Oh, i see that is the case, but is AVB really going to field a lousier side against Liverpool for carling cup?

Dalglish has imo said he will field a weaker side in protest of playing 2 games in 3 days... and AVB has said that no matter who the opposition is, we will play our youngsters (and fringe players).. And considering Terry needs a rest anyway, it was unlikely he was going to play.. and I doubt he would have done that if he hadn't known that.

If you look at our next few fixtures, what choice do you have? Some of our big names need to be rested for games like Valencia and Man City for example.. because those games in particular will determine our status this season! If we want to win those games, we need to rest players wherever and whenever we can!