Where has the Passion and Pride of the Royal Blue Shirt Gone?!

True. But like he said, their balance books are fine. They have no need to sell. The players would not want to leave before they've crossed the line of glory, when they're so close in their development.

It's nice and we can admire his morales and all of that but at the end of the day they are a selling club, when a big did from a top side comes in they will sell. As bad as our current situation is, at least we can all agree that we are not a selling club.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice and we can admire his morales and all of that but at the end of the day they are a selling club, when a big did from a top side comes in they will sell. As bad as our current situation is, at least we can all agree that we are not a selling club.

Excellent point. We're the type of club who benefits from selling clubs like Napoli.

Napoli are not a selling club.

Heck, they haven't had the chance to be yet, due to the fact they were dwelling in serie C & B a few seasons ago. So they have yet to be tested as far as other clubs poaching their (now established) first 11. They are serious contenders for the CL this season, they will also clinch another CL spot next season, at this rate we won't.

I think sometimes fans fail to play their part.

The atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is kaput. I miss the days when you heard a roar around the stadium for our team, not being out-sung to the sound of "you'll never walk alone". It's like we're the away team, at home.

Not that I'm blaming the fans for the poor performance. But it is a factor, imo.

:goodpost:

As an American who has only been to the bridge a couple of times, i might not be able to say first hand how the bridge use to rock...But i sure miss d days when watching a Chelsea game, all i can here is Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea and other chants :( .... But if i can learn some from thousands of miles away and lip sing for those i dont know to my TV, its just sad that those who have the opportunity to be at the glorious bridge can even bring down d house....They dont know how many of us wish we could do that...I love my team no matter what, blue is the color and Chelsea is our name.....

its my dream to be at SB,shout till my throat gets sore and to narrate the atmosphere and to tell people that I had shouted so loudly for the entire 90 minutes that couldnt open my mouth for the next 24 hours :)

With regard to this atmosphere discussion, even at the start of the Abramovich era we were always reasonably loud at home matches but the singing seemed to go somewhere around 2006 time.

Credit to the stewards in the Shed Upper who do let us stand through the whole game but the stand is filled with people who don't bother to sing at all. The man who sits next to me spends more time on his blackberry and spitting on the floor than actually watching the game. Fair enough he has paid £880 for his seat there but if that is all he is going to do then why cant he fuck off up to the west or east upper?

Its embarrasing to sit down and listen to away fans outsing the Chelsea fans at SB. There seem to be a far few people that feel strongly about this, Why can't they get together, Maybe set up an 'Ultra' group or singing group, and get Chelsea to designate a part of the Bridge to them?

Even more embrassing when outsung by fans such as Wigan who only bring about 100 or so with them!!

And CL games you always know be outsung,their fans dont stop even when loosing they're all jumping around and happy

They used to do the destinated area bit in the Shed but lasted about a year...worked at the time but guess keeping it going and all always be hard

Laylabelle is right my God genk were still going strong even when they were being hammered!!! They need to create a terrace stand for the die hards so we can rock the stadium. but all i hear is "yeah!!!!!!" when they score and boos when they're performing badly. hopefully the new stadium will allow us to create that stand because sooner or later you'll hear a pin drop in the stadium. Liverpool got together and fixed they're problem with their fans yet we just sit there and watch everybody out sing us.

Our crowd at SB has to be louder! Even I sing as loud as I can while being in a sports bar or at home watching games and everybody just stares at me as if I'm not normal.

All you guys who are able to watch matches at the Bridge, show everyone that you are proud to be a Chelsea fan!