Where has the Passion and Pride of the Royal Blue Shirt Gone?!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the shed isn't what it used to be. 30 years ago an away fan would have shit themselves going anyway near that stand that could hold thousands. Today they happily outsing the 3000 Chelsea fans sat in it quietly :(

Everytime i go to the Bridge, i look around me and wonder why nobody stands up and makes themselves heard in the Shed anymore, ive never agreed with letting the away fans anywhere near it! they should fear it! I just wish there was a way we could bring back the days of ear-drum bursting roar from the Chelsea Faithful!

Even the liquidator isn't as loud anymore, we should sing it like its the national anthem at wembley! and keep singing, because it makes me feel sick to the stomach when i hear 'Oh Anfield Road' , 'Arsenal, Arsenal' in our Bridge! drown them out, intimidate them, and be the 12th Man we used to be!

Too many glory hunting, unknowledgable and untrue fans turning up to the game!

If you want a ticket you should have to answer questions on the club's history/current squad/current results/chants

^ obviously that would never happen and its a slight joke, but i guarantee we'd see more fan passion on matchday if that was the case!

Nope, one of my mates was though. He said every time they tried to get people singing, everyone around just did fuck all. Even through our TV screens you could literally only hear "You'll Never Walk Alone"

Sorry mate, but thats depend on where you a sitting at the brigde, and forget tv.

Everytime i go to the Bridge, i look around me and wonder why nobody stands up and makes themselves heard in the Shed anymore, ive never agreed with letting the away fans anywhere near it! they should fear it! I just wish there was a way we could bring back the days of ear-drum bursting roar from the Chelsea Faithful!

Even the liquidator isn't as loud anymore, we should sing it like its the national anthem at wembley! and keep singing, because it makes me feel sick to the stomach when i hear 'Oh Anfield Road' , 'Arsenal, Arsenal' in our Bridge! drown them out, intimidate them, and be the 12th Man we used to be!

Thats why back to the Shed worked well while it lasted....loudish fans together to get the others going..but it just seemed to phase out and went back to being shite.Mean some of my best games atmosphere wise have been in the Shed but also been some of the dullest..away fans agree shouldnt been moved there....

And with Liquidator as well these days when everyone stands there always some who just tut and get peed off at the fact people are standing......its not like the whole game nothing major is happening!!

can this please be sarcasm?! no chelsea fan can ever favour a lighter blue!?

Football replica shirts are targeted at the younger generation, dark blue is not as commercially viable as blue.

Take solace in the fact when Chelsea were first formed the home shirt was light blue, now we have a happy medium.

why is that? what difference does a colour's tone make in commerce?

The Adidas marketing team..

They have signature colour palettes too. When Kenyon was here he promised to turn the world blue, not dark blue. Replica shirts are targeted at the younger generation, not the seniors with sentimental ideals, It was hardly a drastic deviation anyway.

As an American who has only been to the bridge a couple of times, i might not be able to say first hand how the bridge use to rock...But i sure miss d days when watching a Chelsea game, all i can here is Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea and other chants :( .... But if i can learn some from thousands of miles away and lip sing for those i dont know to my TV, its just sad that those who have the opportunity to be at the glorious bridge can even bring down d house....They dont know how many of us wish we could do that...I love my team no matter what, blue is the color and Chelsea is our name.....

Its embarrasing to sit down and listen to away fans outsing the Chelsea fans at SB. There seem to be a far few people that feel strongly about this, Why can't they get together, Maybe set up an 'Ultra' group or singing group, and get Chelsea to designate a part of the Bridge to them?

Its embarrasing to sit down and listen to away fans outsing the Chelsea fans at SB. There seem to be a far few people that feel strongly about this, Why can't they get together, Maybe set up an 'Ultra' group or singing group, and get Chelsea to designate a part of the Bridge to them?

Too expensive :(

To be fair though, when a big club comes calling with buckets full of cash for Cavani, Hamsik or Lavezzi, then we will see just how much money talks.

True. But like he said, their balance books are fine. They have no need to sell. The players would not want to leave before they've crossed the line of glory, when they're so close in their development.