Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean Sturridge is actually passing the ball?? There is more to football than scoring a goal and meaningless goals he does score. He's not ready to play the front in this squad. He plays for himself. Not for the blue shirts, or to win. Just Bc he made a pass he should make anyway doesn't mean he's having a nice match. Come on now. It's bad when a lad gets a comment for a pass that leads to nothing when he should be making regularly. Sorry, first time I've heard that.

we're so frustrating to watch at times! Every time we get near their goal, we become hesitant and we just lose the ball... Lampard might as well just not be on the pitch, he's been in the wrong positions at the wrong time and he's cost valuable play!! THIS... ladies and gentlemen, is the reason why we need someone creative!!

You mean Sturridge is actually passing the ball?? There is more to football than scoring a goal and meaningless goals he does score. He's not ready to play the front in this squad. He plays for himself. Not for the blue shirts, or to win. Just Bc he made a pass he should make anyway doesn't mean he's having a nice match. Come on now. It's bad when a lad gets a comment for a pass that leads to nothing when he should be making regularly. Sorry, first time I've heard that.

Don't know what you're on about. Sturridge has played well, not only the passes to Drogba and Mata.

He's tracked back, and kept the ball well.

How bad are we? I think we got our first shot in late 30 minutes, the woeful shot by Drogba. We have no penetration whatsoever.

And the referee Viktor Kassai.. I can't believe this abomination of a referee is still allowed to whistle. I'm glad he isn't biased against us, but he's just a shit referee. Granted, my hatred towards him is as personal as Chelsea fans' hate towards Ovrebo and Foy :P