The Grand Theft Auto thread

Billy.

I only used to do a few missions but must have spent literally days just blowing a shit load of cars up getting on my bike and trying to stay away from the cops for as long as possible... Also used to love going into the gun store, buying the gun then shooting the bloke selling it... Just the irony... :)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish they would make an updated PS3 version of san andreas.... Don't know about everyone else but i would be all over that... :)

For me San Andreas was the second best title in the GTA series. Vice City was an absolute beast of a game. Probably one of the only GTA games i have completed 100%. Do you know when the new GTA is going to be released? Oh and I really think it is time for them to make a 3D version of the London version they made for the PS2 with the Union Jack minis =)

For me San Andreas was the second best title in the GTA series. Vice City was an absolute beast of a game. Probably one of the only GTA games i have completed 100%. Do you know when the new GTA is going to be released? Oh and I really think it is time for them to make a 3D version of the London version they made for the PS2 with the Union Jack minis =)

I think they haven't said yet though i am expecting early next year, otherwise they would have probably said by now if it was coming in November... My guess would be March 2013....

And i only played Vice city round my mates, and i really liked it so i bought San andreas on release day, which is probably why i have always loved that one... Did have GTA 2 on PS1, which was the birds eye view one... Which was pretty epic.... (For PS1)... :)

• 2 weeks later...
What a fantastic fan-made movie - deserves more views and likes. Storyline is absolutely amazing.

Half way through and wow... incredible work. Deserves an award for this.

Anyone who wants a quick laugh, play the drug wars minigame in The Ballad of Gay Tony. If you get in a car with 2 doors, one of Luis' friends is forced to follow you in another car and is an awful driver, its really easy to drift around corners and force him to total his car. It's also really easy to build open a large gap on him which he closes at warp speed, I remember this one time where the mini map showed him in the water not on the bridge. He then somehow managed to punch a hole straight through the underside of the bridge, come up to the tarmac and get about 10 seconds of air time- in a massive, slow van :lol:.

Also, in San Andreas, if you get CJ on a mountain bike and get him to ride up Mount Chilliad- at a slow pace, rather than sprinting- his cadence eventually drops to nearly 0 and he's about to start falling backwards. At that point he gets an injection of superhuman strength and does about 600 RPM for a few seconds on the bike, it looks retarded! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

The level of graphical detail is just unbelievable. But it comes at a price. An average computer would probably blow up rendering graphics like that. I'll not get a PC version like I usually do, I'll have to get it on PS3.

yeah the graphics look greater than any other game i have seen, however those pictures are heavily worked on but still its pretty special... And cant really comment on the pc thing as i never play games on the pc except poker, (though its not really a game).... Always on ps3... :)

yeah the graphics look greater than any other game i have seen, however those pictures are heavily worked on but still its pretty special... And cant really comment on the pc thing as i never play games on the pc except poker, (though its not really a game).... Always on ps3... :)

I've always liked PC gaming. It allows a lot of patching/modding.

pokerstars?