Pastore or Modric

Hulk or Di Maria

Higuain or Benzema

Pato - Because I find Neymar overrated and Pato has proven much more

Hamsik - reason being I dint know who Hernanes is

Moutinho - because he's a playmaker, and we need one more

Modric - PL experience and very talented

Hulk - extremely sick player

Higuin - is one of the most underrated players ever, but yet is one of the best finishers in football, hes a world class forward and young, besides Benzemw is overrated and untested

Neymar or Pato without question

Hamsik or Hernanes without question

Gotze or Moutinho I want him more than anyone at chelsea

Pastore or Modric dont rate pastore highly

Hulk or Di Maria Flip a coin on this one to close to call

Higuain or Benzema Not a benzema fan, would take jovetic over any of these two in a heartbeat

Pato. I have always been a bid fan of Pato, he is a bit injury prone, but he more than makes up for that with his displays when he is healthy. His solo goal against Barcelona is a perfect example of what he can do.

Hamsik. I haven't seen much of him but apparently he is the tick and attack of Napoli.

Gotze. I would give up half of the team just to have Gotze. Anelka, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Bosingwa + £50 Million, would make me happy.

Modric. A tad overrated but he does control the tempo of the game better than everyone bar Xavi.

Di Maria. One of the best wingers in the world. He isn't one of those bullshite Striker cum Wingers too. Fast, technical and a team player.

Higuain or Benzema. Two of my favourite in the world right now. I'd take either, as both can score goals like no other and they great thing is that they aren't selfish and always scrape up a respectful amount of assists a year.

Higuain has 225 appearances with 105 goals and 43 assists.

Benzema has 244 appearances with 108 goals and 36 assists.

Pato has 149 appearances with 69 goals and 15 assists.

Neymar or Pato

Hamsik or Hernanes

Gotze or Moutinho

Pastore or Modric

Hulk or Di Maria

Higuain or Benzema

you are talking as if they are available for us to make a move for ...

Neymar/Modric/Hulk are among the probables but i am not sure about the others...

anyways here is my choice :

Neymar or Pato // he is talented and not over rated. Has a much better attitude than Neymar

Hamsik or Hernanes

Gotze or Moutinho //would love to see him at Chelsea :)

Pastore or Modric

Higuain or Benzema

Hulk or Di Maria

Neymar or Pato - both :D hm let's say Neymar because he has more potential, but I really like 'em both.

Hamsik or Hernanes - Hamsik. Reminds me of Lampard a lot.

Gotze or Moutinho - Wonderful player.

Pastore or Modric - One of the best midfielders in the world right now and fairly young.

Hulk or Di Maria - The Incredible Hulk!

Higuain or Benzema - Benzema because he offers more to the team and because Higuain still isn't on form.

Neymar or Pato - Both dream signings, really want them here, but in reality are difficult :(

Hamsik or Hernanes - Hamsik's 2 years younger and has more experience at the top level, no doubt Hernanes has done great for Lazio though.

Gotze or Moutinho - Gotze without a doubt, another dream signing

Pastore or Modric - Pastore is undoubtebly very talented, and has done well at PSG but it has to be Modric - proven in the EPL and UCL, and wants 'playing time' over the wage bill.

Hulk or Di Maria - He's a beast won't get pushed around, quick and has a vicious shot.

Higuain or Benzema - Tough, Higauin has hit sparkling form of late but I'd go for Benzema

Neymar or Pato - Absolutly Pato for me, he has pace, technique and strenght. Neymar has only technique and pace.

Hamsik or Hernanes - No one of them, but If I must, I'll go for Hamsik.

Gotze or Moutinho - Absolutly Gotze, young, promising midfielder, with such a great vision. Next Ballack in my opinion.

Pastore or Modric - That's joke right?

Hulk or Di Maria - That's quite hard. If Hulk wouldn't have crazy buy-out clause, I'd absolutly go for him. He's what we need right now.

Higuain or Benzema - Higuain, but we don't need another striker, do we?

Neymar or Pato - Sturidge

Hamsik or Hernanes - josh Mceachran

Gotze or Moutinho - Moutinho

Pastore or Modric - Modric... Pastore is lazy !

Hulk or Di Maria - Di Maria - Ultra left peg

Higuain or Benzema - Gonzalo.... Best finisher since Van Nistelrooy.