Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Transfer rumours

Been hearing our young talented midfielder Sam Monjack, has been linked with a number of foreign clubs, including barcelona, doesnt surprise me as technically he would be perfectly suited to spanish football, like the english xavi/iniesta.

http://twitter.com/#!/sam_monjack6

looks like he's an Arsenal fan... he can fuck right off then :)

sam_monjack6 Sam Monjack

come on you #gooners

29 Oct

fucker

• 2 months later...

Kaby Departs For Cyprus

Chelsea’s Portuguese Under-20 international midfielder Kaby will today end his career with the Blues and join Cypriot team AEL Limassol. The Guinea-Bissau born teenager, who will turn 20 next month, is out of contract at the end of the season and is therefore eligible to agree a Bosman free transfer move to any club outside of the UK.

http://thechels.net/...rts-for-cyprus/

Kaby Departs For Cyprus

Chelsea’s Portuguese Under-20 international midfielder Kaby will today end his career with the Blues and join Cypriot team AEL Limassol. The Guinea-Bissau born teenager, who will turn 20 next month, is out of contract at the end of the season and is therefore eligible to agree a Bosman free transfer move to any club outside of the UK.

http://thechels.net/...rts-for-cyprus/

FFS! This lad really impressed me quite a few times! Where exactly is our youth policy headed?! He shows a lotta commitment and I really expected more out of this lad in the future. There goes what little of the optimism I instilled in myself over the past few months, for our youth team players making it big, right out of the drain

FFS! This lad really impressed me quite a few times! Where exactly is our youth policy headed?! He shows a lotta commitment and I really expected more out of this lad in the future. There goes what little of the optimism I instilled in myself over the past few months, for our youth team players making it big, right out of the drain

To be honest Kaby was never going to progress into our first team. Never really produced the goods even though he is a decent solid player but we are looking for than that at Chelsea.

To be honest Kaby was never going to progress into our first team. Never really produced the goods even though he is a decent solid player but we are looking for than that at Chelsea.

That enough for me then. We've got good, perhaps better, players in that position anyway. Good luck to the lad.

IDK, from what I had seen of this lad, he shows much more drive than the likes of Malouda and I surely remember seeing him pick some really good passes. But then, you follow the youth ranks much more than I do, so I concede.

BTW, just for the record, in the current youth/reserve setup, who all do you think are (gonna be) Chelsea first team caliber?

IDK, from what I had seen of this lad, he shows much more drive than the likes of Malouda and I surely remember seeing him pick some really good passes. But then, you follow the youth ranks much more than I do, so I concede.

BTW, just for the record, in the current youth/reserve setup, who all do you think are (gonna be) Chelsea first team caliber?

It is an unbelievably hard thing to predict. But for me the better prospects are Lalkovic, Kane, B.Clifford, Chalobah, Feruz, Swift, Baker. But like i said, so many factors can influence a young players development.

Remember him being quite hyped at some point (when he was in good form for reserves/youth), I think he was even compared to some Chelsea legend (don't remember who)... now he goes to Cyprus. That's why I fear for the likes of Piazon, who get unjustified hype.

Remember him being quite hyped at some point (when he was in good form for reserves/youth), I think he was even compared to some Chelsea legend (don't remember who)... now he goes to Cyprus. That's why I fear for the likes of Piazon, who get unjustified hype.

Agree with the last sentence

• 5 weeks later...