I preferred Chelsea FC before Roman arrived !

Badboy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

& yet on another note..anyone on here notice how when theres a loss, loads of petty squabbles break out here on the forum ??

Before Abramovich and Murdochs Sky -Chelsea fans after a loss would gather in great numbers to wreak havoc and great vengeance upon the heads of the opposing fans and their town, thus going home happy and contented. Yay it is written, brothers.

Back then there weren't online forums.

Be honest mate, would Ron Harris have held the club to ransom like what John Terry or Lampard did years ago ? No. I have a moan about this every season because its something that gets on my nerves. Players are not loyal anymore and football is a business now, they don't give a damn about us anymore. They see us as a cash cow more then ever and that is fact. I will never buy another Football shirt ever again in my life, i will continue to attend the odd game but that will be it.

You are comparing generations here. Times have changed football has become a business not just with Chelsea but with all the clubs.

Man Utd started the trend if we didn't follow it we would have been in the championship.

Also you talk about atmosphere. The atmosphere has died down at OT, Emirates and Liverpool. It is not just because Roman bought Chelsea. Things have changed, and you change with time.

You are comparing generations here. Times have changed football has become a business not just with Chelsea but with all the clubs.

Man Utd started the trend if we didn't follow it we would have been in the championship.

Also you talk about atmosphere. The atmosphere has died down at OT, Emirates and Liverpool. It is not just because Roman bought Chelsea. Things have changed, and you change with time.

Don't you think its a bit of a shame though ?

I know what you mean Steve -takes ages to load a post sometimes -think its because people have these animated gif thingys

I have noticed that too Greg, the forum is so slow its not funny.

Do you bear grudges against players that have not done that in past seasons? Although this season they are giving 100%, Anelka and Malouda are two that have not given us 100% effort in previous seasons (the Grant era was the most prominant)

I don't bear grudges against our players ,,,something in the bible about a sinner repenting.....

I only kinda got into footie after Roman came so cant say what is was like.Obs hearing opions from my mum and Uncle and all makes me think hmmmmmmm been nice to been there in those days

But end of the day Roman or some other dude we'd no doubt have been brought and moved on and all that jazz and seems to be the case sadly unless your in the Lower Divison money talks really

I only kinda got into footie after Roman came so cant say what is was like.Obs hearing opions from my mum and Uncle and all makes me think hmmmmmmm been nice to been there in those days

But end of the day Roman or some other dude we'd no doubt have been brought and moved on and all that jazz and seems to be the case sadly unless your in the Lower Divison money talks really

I think we probably have one of the largest female fan bases in the country and i like it. A lot more women go to the Chelsea games now and you see a lot more women wearing Chelsea kits in London too.

I prefer the Chelsea FC fans before Roman arrived.

Nevermind. Chelsea is becoming the Chelsea before Roman. Just look the PL table.

Some fans are not prepared to support big clubs. Thats the problem with people who dont like the "new Chelsea".