Lets all laugh at manures....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point! Every time we have a chance to take advantage of a United slip-up, we fuck ourselves over!

As Terminator X rightly put in the QPR v Chelsea thread, I hate it when we play after United!

I personally thought way before the game, that this fixture was rigged...

On a Sunday, right after an obvious title decider match...

we lost 3 - 1 to MU, when that could be a 5 - 1

so we are fucked when we face the blue devils.

In that way, Arsenal is fucked against Bayern.. United won 8-2, City beat United 6-1.. Bayern beat City 2-0..

Every game is different and with a different formation. You can't reason that way

after last weeks 1 - 1 stalemate with liverpool, patrice evra claims that luis suarez racially abused him, today after city's 6 - 1 triumph Evra has accused City of rape.

All the Man United players all look pretty upset. Except Rooney. He can't count to 6. He just looks confused.

Do we really need two threads for this?

City are the real threat, no logically thinking Chelsea fan wanted them to beat that weak United side today.

yeah ! I hoped for a draw but didn't see United go down so cheaply :-|

Augero has been a great signing for them in fact he has been the best signing in EPL for this transfer! (just to be clear I am excluding Chelsea)

AVB has a tough task ahead of keeping CIty silent when we face them.

I don't know what half of you are talking about. Man U's player (evans was it) took down a man in the box. Then they pissed down their leg the rest of the way. Blues took a rather harsh call on several calls (especially the Bosingwa red card) and still nearly got a draw out of it. City's talented, but that's a real weak performance by Manure.