Who is suspended against arsenal?

Blauw

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choices in defence IMO....

Ivanovic should slot in at RB no question...no taking risks with Fereirra.

Again the Luiz question arises, I think he has cut down on the number of defensive errors but am not sure whether we should take a risk with him against Arsenal..

Only other option is Alex, who I'm not sure is match-ready..

Also, does anyone know of Torres' record vs Arsenal?

Tough choices in defence IMO.... Ivanovic should slot in at RB no question...no taking risks with Fereirra. Again the Luiz question arises, I think he has cut down on the number of defensive errors but am not sure whether we should take a risk with him against Arsenal.. Only other option is Alex, who I'm not sure is match-ready.. Also, does anyone know of Torres' record vs Arsenal?

does the record really matter.... he is in good form... arsenal ve a weak n importantly static defense. so i think it ll be good for torres to get behind their defense. looking forward to a win.

Bosingwa will play against Arsenal, isnt he? because we have Everton before this game... correct me if im wrong.

And why do you talk about Cole? what did he do?

bosingwa gets 3 match ban with a straight red. Cole gets 1 game ban for 3 (or 5?) yellow cards. Lol Torres comes off the ban and drogba goes on... Talk about passing on the stick.

FA Guidelines in the matter :

Serious Foul Play - 3 Matches

Violent Conduct - 3 Matches

Spitting at an Opponent - 6 Matches

Use of offensive, or insulting or abusive language - 2 Matches

Denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball - 1 Match

Denies an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by an offence punishable by a free kick or penalty kick -1 Match

Receiving a Second Caution in a Match -1 Match

So, Cole and Bosingwa will be available against Arsenal.

does the record really matter.... he is in good form... arsenal ve a weak n importantly static defense. so i think it ll be good for torres to get behind their defense. looking forward to a win.

Probably not...I just wanted to know how many goals he has against them...

Bosingwa should miss only 1 match right? He committed a professional foul and not a bad play foul..

Was a straight red and so its 3 games. I wonder whether the club will appeal against it. The good thing is 1 out of those 3 games is the CC game this week.

Was a straight red and so its 3 games. I wonder whether the club will appeal against it. The good thing is 1 out of those 3 games is the CC game this week.

There are straight red cards and only 1 game ban following, even without appealing. It has happened many times.

Denies an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by an offence punishable by a free kick or penalty kick -1 Match

No point contesting Bosingwa's red card because it's only one match being Carling Cup and I expect Ferreira to play that one anyway. Knowing our luck if we were to contest it, the FA would probably increase the ban on a frivelous appeal.

I'm more worried the FA throwing the book at AVB for his post match comments against QPR, and getting a touch line ban.

There are straight red cards and only 1 game ban following, even without appealing. It has happened many times.

Cool., that's nice to know

I'm more worried the FA throwing the book at AVB for his post match comments against QPR, and getting a touch line ban.

Then Warnock should also be handed a ban, remember how Carlo was warned last season for praising the ref?

It's the first time AVB has ranted about the referee, I suspect they'll let him go with a rap on the knuckles.

No point contesting Bosingwa's red card because it's only one match being Carling Cup and I expect Ferreira to play that one anyway. Knowing our luck if we were to contest it, the FA would probably increase the ban on a frivelous appeal.

agreed, although appealing the decision would be purely a matter of principle, to show that we won't stand the crap given by incompetent refs.

I find it laughable that the FA are so sensitive with any kind of comments made towards the refs, let it be negative or positive (lmao). They're like a small dictator flagging their finger and suppressing the freedom of opinion and speech. Unless there's no abuse, I don't understand why those mugs of refs are protected so aggressively.