Chelsea 3-1 Everton

BlueLion.

You made us notice that Cech screams in Czech when ke is about to catch the ball.

When I arrived 5 minutes ago, I heard "Bien joué Didier" (="well done Didier") shouted by Lollichon. It's not the first time this season, some games ago he did say "On se met tous seuls en danger" ="we put ourselves in danger". It seems to come from the micros next to the bench

I did not know at the moment if it was a personnal reflexion, for a Francophon on he bench or for Villas Boas who seems to have the French Speaking skill in his already large palette (like Mourinho).

It's (one more) concrete example of what did change at Chelsea during the summer, the communication and the proximity is truly improved

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sloth, just leave it mate. I bet if we miss mata to an injury (god forbid) and have a bad moment, they'll be the first to start moaning and then realise how much we lack in creativity from our midfield! Anyways, just hope we can get another goal and keep a clean sheet!

You made us notice that Cech screams in Czech when ke is about to catch the ball.

When I arrived 5 minutes ago, I heard "Bien joué Didier" (="well done Didier") shouted by Lollichon. It's not the first time this season, some games ago he did say "On se met tous seuls en danger" ="we put ourselves in danger". It seems to come from the micros next to the bench

I did not know at the moment if it was a personnal reflexion, for a Francophon on he bench or for Villas Boas who seems to have the French Speaking skill in his already large palette (like Mourinho).

It's (one more) concrete example of what did change at Chelsea during the summer, the communication and the proximity is truly improved

Interesting indeed. I heard something 'strange', something I didn't understand, so thanks for making it clear.

now i'd focus on clean sheet rather than more goals from us.

I don't really give a fuck about the clean sheet, for me the plilosophia must rather be not putting ourselves in danger. The team's actual way of playing uses a high team bloc, conceiding in counter attack is a "collateral damage" for me...

Apologies for dropping in like that but I'd greatly appreciate some streaming links.

Have you got SopCast ? This one runs perfecly :)

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/111481