Chelsea 3-1 Everton

BlueLion.

Not the sharpest, easiest on the eye performance but 2-0 against Everton isn't bad. Is Drogba not getting any service or is he just not involved? I haven't seen him much or heard his name either.

Yeah that's right! Doesn't matter how you win 'em, you have to get the three points! That's why we were dubbed boring under Jose Mourinho many years ago...

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A second goal just before half time is indeed an ideal situation to be in.

Honestly, I was worried the ref would end the first half, no matter the free kick was given. We have seen it many times that some free kick was not given a chance to be played, jsut because of the time. Thank god today was not the case.

Funny, I was watching this EPL Preview show & Lamps was recognized has 2nd Best MF in the league this season. I guess even the neutrals have it wrong to rate Lamps :rolleyes:

Of course they do, okay besides his goals and movement against Bolton what has he offered us this season so far?. We could do much better with a creative player in his position.

Of course they do, okay besides his goals and movement against Bolton what has he offered us this season so far?. We could do much better with a creative player in his position.

Again, the rating was on the season & not the just Bolton match. The rating was about all-around play for midfielders. Passing, tackling, assists & goals.

Great first half result. Not exactly a fantastic performance especially drogba. But despite some awful crossing our fullbacks have had amazing energy to keep making runs with every attack; The completely took the everton wingers out of the equation.

Again, the rating was on the season & not the just Bolton match. The rating was about all-around play for midfielders. Passing, tackling, assists & goals.

Stats mean little and they always have done, you can have impressive stats and still play bad, it's been proven many times.